MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts > 2nd Anniversary Celebration
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 04-26-2011, 09:18 AM   #1
agrievingmommy
Sliding back and forth on Mickey's Fun Wheel

Chatapalooza Chat (April 28) and Challenge with A Grieving Mommy

Join me on Thurs. April 28th 9:30ET for a Chat and Challenge!

I will be chatting about my best kept secret - my coloring book stash I use on my scrap pages! Join me for the chat to learn about using coloring book pages, then join the challenge and get a Mega Prize Package!!!

Download the mini for the chat on my blog here

See you Thursday night!!!!

We'll meet in the chat room here: http://client14.addonchat.com/chat.php?id=474111

Thanks to all of you who joined us for the chat!!! We had an awesome time. You can read the tutorial here on my blog.

Now for the challenge!
The challenge is to use a coloring book image on your page. You can color it in, use the outline, or make a sillhouette! You can use your own or you can use the ones from the minikit above that was for the chat.
You have one week! So the challenge will run from April 28 - May 5th!!!

The Mega Prize Package is a set of 100 coloring page images already extracted and ready for you to use

I will be in Disneyland this next week so please allow me time to mail out the Prize Packages and to respond to any emails/questions! You can contact me at agrievingmommy@yahoo.com.

***My Blog***
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Pirate Ears Angel Mickey\'s glove Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Flag Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Monorail It\'s a Small World

Last edited by agrievingmommy; 04-28-2011 at 11:07 PM.

agrievingmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2011, 10:12 AM   #2
jenscrap
Cooling off in Critter Country

Sounds really exciting but the chat is at 2.30am UK time which, with the kids, is WAY past my bedtime! I would love it if you could share some of your tips on your blog or facebook page!

jenscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:23 AM   #3
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Got it! And installed the action in my PS, works great, couldn't wait to play with it LOL! Looking forward to know some of your coloring tips!!!

Thanks so much for sharing Denise!

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:46 AM   #4
tinkerbell7678
Riding Magical Express

Software: SBC+ 3.0
Camera: Sony
Can't wait to see what you do with this! Thanks for hosting!!

Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Carousel horse Cheshire Cat 1 Pirate Flag Sorcerer\'s Hat Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

tinkerbell7678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 11:13 AM   #5
agrievingmommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenscrap View Post
Sounds really exciting but the chat is at 2.30am UK time which, with the kids, is WAY past my bedtime! I would love it if you could share some of your tips on your blog or facebook page!
Yes, I'll be putting up a tutorial here and on my blog!

***My Blog***
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Pirate Ears Angel Mickey\'s glove Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Flag Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Monorail It\'s a Small World

Old 04-26-2011, 11:33 AM   #6
jenscrap
Cooling off in Critter Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrievingmommy View Post
Yes, I'll be putting up a tutorial here and on my blog!
Brilliant! Thank you so much.

jenscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 12:37 PM   #7
obumpus

AM or PM? Hoping to be able to make it!

Old 04-26-2011, 02:09 PM   #8
agrievingmommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by obumpus View Post
AM or PM? Hoping to be able to make it!
930ET PM!! Sorry, I forgot that detail

***My Blog***

Last edited by agrievingmommy; 04-27-2011 at 08:14 PM.

Old 04-26-2011, 05:43 PM   #9
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
I hope I can make it, I'm babysitting my grandchildren, so they will be going to bed early on Thursday night...
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

tiggernjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:07 PM   #10
MJAJmom
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 7.0
Denise, you list 9pm and 9:30. Can you clarify the time, I really don't want to miss this one.
Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Pirate Flag Teacups Monorail Carol helped me book my vacation! Magical Express Star Tours Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Rocket Jets United States of America Mickey Pumpkin

MJAJmom is offline   Reply With Quote