MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 03-16-2016, 03:39 PM   #1
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Weekly Challenge #323 - March 16 - March 22, 2016

I have taken over the challenge world here at MouseScrappers! But if you are paying attention, I think you have found a slight theme to them all! If not, make sure you check out the Template challenge, Scraplift challenge and this challenge!

Here in MI, we have had warm temperatures giving us a taste of Spring. So your challenge this week is to scrap SPRING.

S- String- I love to add string behind a flower cluster. Include one or more strings on your page.
P- Plaid paper(s). Plaid is my favorite pattern, so please include some on your page!
R- ribbons- a few or a lot, that's up to you!
I- Include an even number of photos on your page! I have issues with one photo layouts, so I want to see at least 2, but the more the marrier!
N- Nature- flowers, leaves, animals, bugs. Whatever says nature to you!
G- Green- Green is my favorite color, so include some green (and yes, this can be counted towards your "nature" direction- killing 2 birds with one stone!

NOW, onto what you are playing for! Everyone who participates and completes a page by the deadling, will receive this wonderful mini kit by Meagan's Creations!

After uploading your layout, please post your layout in the corresponding thread on the forum. This way people will be able to find it when they are looking for inspiration.

For example, if your layout is about Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, you would go to Magic Kingdom > Fantasyland > Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and post your layout in that thread.
If you have a Character meet & greet layout, please post it in the appropriate thread in the Character Encounters section.

Can't wait to see what you create! And don't forget to check out Meagan's store at TheDigichick http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Meagan-s-Creations/ She has some great kits that would be perfect for Disney or other area theme parks!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2016, 09:23 AM   #2
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Here is my sample layout using Meagan's Creations Superheroes add on, and the Original Super heroes kit:

also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...339#post162339
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 11:33 AM   #3
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder

Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
Great page, Dawn! And Thanks to Megan for the super kit (pun intended)!

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

QuiltyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 02:22 PM   #4
mstalbot1
Fascinated by the World of Color

Thank you Dawn for the fun challenge & thank you Meagan for the super prize!

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ead.php?t=3646
Eiffel Tower Cheshire Cat 1 I love DCL!

Last edited by mstalbot1; 03-23-2016 at 10:03 AM. Reason: added forum location

mstalbot1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 01:29 PM   #5
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
I have a page done, but I want to add a QR code. WAIIIIIITTTTIIINNNG for it to complete upload to YouTube. Not sure if there's an easier way. I so need to learn how to edit photos. This 7 minute video is going to take forever. LOL

so I'll post the layout when the QR code is finally created and placed on my page I hope ricrac counts as ribbon because that's all my kit I used had
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 06:42 PM   #6
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Finally finished! Although I can't get it to work on my restricted mode on YouTube. LOL. Had to switch all my devices to restricted mode just to control the stuff available to the kids. eek there's some bad stuff out there.

this was a fun page to make!!

also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...6&postcount=43
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 10:12 AM   #7
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Here's mine, I think I got it all! Thanks for hosting Dawn and Meagan for the cute PP, I'm gonna need that for the Batman vs Superman movie coming soon LOL

Also posted http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...391#post162391

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 12:43 PM   #8
DianeInOz
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: adobe elements 13
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XSi
Thanks for the challenge!

Also here

DianeInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 12:46 PM   #9
ewebwoman
Going through the turnstiles of the Magic Kingdom

Software: Photoshop CS6, Storybook Creator
Camera: Canon 5DMIII, 7D, 5D
Plaza Inn

Character Breakfasts are the best!

CREDIT: Mad 4 the Mouse - Oh Deary Dear Dear

Thanks Dawn for hosting and Meagan's Creations for the participation prize (very cool!), here for Piglett forum and here for the Plaza Inn Character Breakfast forum.

Minnie\'s Shoe Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Fantasmic Goofys Hat I love DCL! Teacups Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Mickey\'s glove Monorail Pirate Ears Rocket Jets WDW logo Cheshire Cat 1 Jiminy Cricket Anna Elsa Skyway Baymax Carousel horse D23 Member Olaf Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Sven I link to MouseScrappers!

Last edited by ewebwoman; 03-20-2016 at 01:03 PM.

ewebwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 04:05 PM   #10
Chays52
Watching the kids play in a bug's land

Software: Elements 11

Thanks for the fun

Chays52 is offline   Reply With Quote