MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2015, 01:22 PM   #1
branan5
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: Adobe CC
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Nikon Coolpix P80
Weekly Challenge #269 Feb 11 - Feb 17

Who LOVES Disney????? Valentine's Day is coming up this Saturday February 14th so this week your challenge is to show me some LOVE in your photos. A picture of something you love at Disney, a picture of hugs or kisses, or a picture of your love. And since this challenge is about love I want to see some PINK or RED in your layout as well.

This week's participation prize is courtesy of Mad for the Mouse and is full of LOVE!

Here is my layout created with Head Over Heels by Mad for the Mouse.

Posted in Minnie.

I can't wait to see all the beautiful layouts!

Rules Reminder-.
1) Challenge should be Disney related (or from a nearby park or hotel)
2) Layout should be uploaded to the MouseScrappers Gallery in the Weekly Challenge category
3) Participants should post their layouts in two places: in the challenge thread, and in the appropriate forum
4) Please don't use a paper stack or quick page to fulfill the challenge.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pascal Minnie\'s Bow I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for helping with Facebook Brandy!

Last edited by branan5; 02-11-2015 at 01:31 PM.

Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2015, 07:30 PM   #2
pixleyyy

Software: PS CC
Camera: Nikon d7000
This gave me a reason to finally complete this page, which has been in my head forever. My husband sent us daily Disney pictures as a countdown to our Disney trip. For 285 days, he sent at least one photo a day. I saved some of my favorites and used them for this page. I absolutely love that he did this for us!

Also posted here.
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Carousel horse Cheshire Cat 1 It\'s a Small World Mouse Ears Teacups Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Star Tours Earful Tower Captain EO

Old 02-11-2015, 09:30 PM   #3
mmjubilee
In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room

Epic Date

[IMG][/IMG]

I LOVE these challenges! My hubby and I don't get much alone time with three kids. So when we had the chance in December to go on an epic date to Disneyland, we took it! I have been wanting to make this page for a while, and this challenge pushed me to get it done! Love it! And the gifts you guys come up with...swoon!!!!!

Not the best picture of me...I was sick as could be! Nothing was going to keep me from Disneyland with my baby!

Old 02-13-2015, 11:10 AM   #4
snowdrop

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
I scrapped 3 Disney things I love: Meeting characters, runDisney, and Star Wars! The pink moved to more of a pink/purple-ish, hopefully that's ok!

Posted in runDisney:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...195#post152195

and Star Wars Characters:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...194#post152194

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

Old 02-14-2015, 08:03 AM   #5
tukogirl

I love those charm bars at Disney! If I see one I run across the store!

Thanks for the fun challenge and for the super cute prize!

also here:http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...202#post152202

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

Last edited by tukogirl; 02-14-2015 at 08:16 AM.

Old 02-14-2015, 11:18 AM   #6
branan5

Software: Adobe CC
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Nikon Coolpix P80
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmjubilee View Post

I LOVE these challenges! My hubby and I don't get much alone time with three kids. So when we had the chance in December to go on an epic date to Disneyland, we took it! I have been wanting to make this page for a while, and this challenge pushed me to get it done! Love it! And the gifts you guys come up with...swoon!!!!!

Not the best picture of me...I was sick as could be! Nothing was going to keep me from Disneyland with my baby!
So glad you got to scrap this beautiful memory! Your page and YOU look fantastic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdrop View Post
I scrapped 3 Disney things I love: Meeting characters, runDisney, and Star Wars! The pink moved to more of a pink/purple-ish, hopefully that's ok!
Absolutely perfect page and your color choices are perfect! Love it!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pascal Minnie\'s Bow I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for helping with Facebook Brandy!

Old 02-14-2015, 03:59 PM   #7
lilendgirl@gmail.com
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon Rebel EOS 1200d/ T5
Meeting Lotso

September 2014 WDW trip... at Mickey's Not So Scary Party, we meet Lotso for the first time

Lovely challenge... Happy V'Day

Also posted: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...215#post152215

Magical Express Contemporary Resort 2 Rocket Jets Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Boardwalk 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Captain EO Carol helped me book my vacation! Ive met another MouseScrapper Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

Old 02-14-2015, 04:56 PM   #8
3BluEyedBabies
Watching Finding Nemo the Musical

Software: GIMP
Camera: Canon Power Shot SX260
Thanks for hosting!

Brandy you are on a roll! Thanks for hosting again! Love this kit (I don't ever want to change my siggie now that I used it!) and this PP look so cute!

Old 02-14-2015, 05:35 PM   #9
Disneysheryl65
Taking the bus to Downtown Disney

Software: SBC4/Artisan
Camera: Cannon Power Shot XS20IS
Thanks for hosting all of these wonderful challenges! This PP is to die for!
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! This picture was taken a few years back in Disneyland.

Also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...223#post152223

Old 02-14-2015, 10:38 PM   #10
RMSTigger
Terrified on Tower of Terror

Software: PSE 12, Lightroom 3
Camera: Nikon
Thanks Brandy for hosting and thank you Michelle for the fabulous PP!

For me, I love everything about Walt Disney World. Whenever I hear that someone is going for a visit I get so excited and have to tell them everything to go see and do.

Here is my layout:

Also posted in the 4 Parks 1 World thread.

Closed Thread