MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 08:51 PM   #11
Mary Jo
Reading all the names on the windows of Main Street

Software: PSE 8
Camera: Nikon D5000
Great challenge!! this is going to take a little thinking.

I do not know if this will help with Kelly's question but if it helps someone then I am glad I shared. - We just saw Tiana in March and we tried again last week, but the staff tends to shut down the line for Tiana before she has even come out to start signing autographs. I just learned about the "Chip Line" if anyone else has more on this I would love to know. I do not know if anyone can call but I know any cast member with a phone can get you all the exact start and stop times for all the character meat and greats you specifically ask for, for that day. For example: if you ask for Peter Pan, who is not listed on the times guide, they can tell you he will be out from say 10-10:45, then again at 11:15 to 12 and where to find him. After I found out about this we found characters we had never seen before without a really long wait. They gave us Tiana's start times and said to be there 20 - 30 minutes early and we would be OK. I do not know if this is Old News to everyone - but I was really excited to find out about it!!

Me = DH = DD = (6)
Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Star Tours Rocket Jets Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carousel horse Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Pirate Flag Captain EO Mickey Pumpkin Disney Vacation Club Member

Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2010, 10:17 PM   #12
longhorn
Admiring the nostalgic touches on Buena Vista Avenue

Great challenge Melissa! I totally copied stormer's idea and did an Animal Kingdom LO too. stormer!!

Old 05-13-2010, 07:39 AM   #13
CCIntrigue
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey

Software: Photoshop CS2
Camera: Nikon D7100, Nikkor 18-300mm zoom, Nikkor 50mm f/1.4
Great challenge and beautiful color palette. I was fortunate to find a photo that would work with it.

Last edited by CCIntrigue; 05-13-2010 at 07:47 AM.

Old 05-13-2010, 07:49 AM   #14
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Great challenge Melissa I love those colors!
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Old 05-13-2010, 11:31 AM   #15
Margo3079
Cooling off in Critter Country

Fountain Fun

Great Challenge, Beautiful Colors, Thanks so much!!!!

Speed Scrapper!

Old 05-13-2010, 01:20 PM   #16
stormer
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Software: SBC+ 3.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by longhorn View Post
Great challenge Melissa! I totally copied stormer's idea and did an Animal Kingdom LO too. stormer!!
Glad I could help!
Disney Vacation Club Member Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Star Tours Rocket Jets Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Contemporary Resort 1 Monorail Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Boardwalk 1 Earful Tower Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Cutester Minnie Gingerbread Darth Vader

Old 05-13-2010, 01:38 PM   #17
lynett_rock
Taking the bus to the Magic Kingdom

Software: SBC+
Camera: Olympus eVolt
tree of life

wow, I got it done. those colors where hard for me!
Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Star Tours Rocket Jets Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express

Old 05-13-2010, 02:01 PM   #18
kateolas
Staying the night at Animal Kingdom Lodge

Software: Photoshop CC 2017 and Photoshop CS2
Camera: GE X500, Sony CyberShot
Here's my layout ... hopefully this year my Niece will get to meet the newest Princess .... (I tried to use a blue as closest in shade to the instructions)

Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Me!iss@! Teacups Pirate Flag Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Ears Monorail Speed Scrapper! Expedition Everest Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 05-13-2010, 02:47 PM   #19
BriarRose59
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech

Thanks for hosting this week, Melissa!

Old 05-13-2010, 03:20 PM   #20
CAVEA001
Flying to Orlando

Software: Photoshop Elements 6
Arg - your color challenges are always so ... challenging!

BTW, here are 2 photos from the meet & greet. I think I took these in January (which explains the jeans and hoodie).

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World United States of America Canada Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Cheshire Cat 1 I love DCL! Japan

Closed Thread