MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Template Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2011, 05:07 PM   #1
buffy0214
Trying all the props in Toontown

Software: PSE 9.0
Template Challenge #86 (10/15-10/28)

Happy Fall, Y'all!

to my first ever challenge!! I'm so excited to finally be hosting something here after all the fun I've been having scrapbooking with everyone. I have made a few templates but I've never shared them before so I hope you enjoy! I am, generally, a 2 page scrapper so that is what I am sharing. Please feel free to convert it to a single page or switch things around as you wish. A few other guidelines:

1) Your layout must be Disney related
2) Upload your LO to the mousescrappers "Template Gallery"
3) Post your image here and in the appropriate forum category
4) Please no double dipping...don't use this template on any other challenge at Mousescrappers (except Color wheel or photo swap)
5) If you have time, leave some love for others who join us..everyone loves feedback.

If you are a traditional paper scrapper, remember you can participate by using the template as a sketch

I didn't have time to complete my layout so I'll be playing along, too

HAVE FUN!!

{links expired}

Last edited by Carolc; 09-23-2013 at 09:10 AM.

Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2011, 06:41 PM   #2
wakeley3
Taking a relaxing cruise on the Mark Twain

Software: Panstoria Artisan, Photoshop CS6
Camera: Canon 7D
SBC Page Template

Hi Bonnie -

Thanks for hosting a challenge. I am having a problem with downloading the SBC page templates. Both pages are the left side - even thought it says right side - it is the left. Thanks for your help.

Shawna

Old 10-14-2011, 10:34 PM   #3
obumpus

Hi Bonnie, cute template, can't wait to play. I can always use more 2-pagers for our Disney albums. It looks like we'll be on park at the same time next month. What night are you going to the Christmas party? We'll be going the 15th which is our 8th anniversary.

Old 10-15-2011, 06:04 AM   #4
sparklehal
E Ticket Holder

Software: GIMP,
Camera: Fujifilm
Send a message via Yahoo to sparklehal
I love the template! I also love how your downloads were separated. That is awesome! I don't use TIFF or page files so it only took about 3 seconds to download just the PSD! THank you
Pirate Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Shoe Magical Express Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Mickey\'s shorts Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place April! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Eiffel Tower Monorail Peru Ive met another MouseScrapper United Kingdom Canada

Old 10-15-2011, 07:11 AM   #5
shelleeyore
Heading to the Contemporary Resort

Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XT
Thank you for the cute template Bonnie! Can't wait to try it out!
Monorail Magical Express Contemporary Resort 1 Boardwalk 1 Mouse Ears Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Eiffel Tower Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Rocket Jets Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 France Mickey Pumpkin It\'s a Small World Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Star Tours Germany Captain EO

Old 10-15-2011, 08:10 AM   #6
buffy0214

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeley3 View Post
Hi Bonnie -

Thanks for hosting a challenge. I am having a problem with downloading the SBC page templates. Both pages are the left side - even thought it says right side - it is the left. Thanks for your help.

Shawna
Thanks for letting me know. Another mousescrapper member actually did those for me because I have no clue about those files. I'll check with her and see if we can't fix it.

Old 10-15-2011, 08:15 AM   #7
buffy0214

Quote:
Originally Posted by obumpus View Post
Hi Bonnie, cute template, can't wait to play. I can always use more 2-pagers for our Disney albums. It looks like we'll be on park at the same time next month. What night are you going to the Christmas party? We'll be going the 15th which is our 8th anniversary.
How fun! We are going to the party on the 13th. I'm going to actually watch the parade this time. Maybe we'll see each other in other parks--our family always wears Mickey Tie Dye Tees so we are easy to spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklehal View Post
I love the template! I also love how your downloads were separated. That is awesome! I don't use TIFF or page files so it only took about 3 seconds to download just the PSD! THank you
Cool. I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm glad it came out that way

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelleeyore View Post
Thank you for the cute template Bonnie! Can't wait to try it out!
Thanks, I'm excited to see everyone's pages

Old 10-15-2011, 09:30 AM   #8
californiateri
Stopping for lunch at Sunshine Seasons

Software: PSE10
Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-T100
I'm having problems with the 4-Shared download. Everytime I try to download it says I have to upgrade to their Premium version in order to download the file. Is anyone else having that problem?
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Mouse Ears Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Magical Express Rocket Jets Christmas Tree Carousel horse Mickey\'s glove Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Teacups Eiffel Tower It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Viking Ship Turkey Minnie Bride Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

Old 10-15-2011, 11:03 AM   #9
Romajo
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island

Camera: Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by californiateri View Post
I'm having problems with the 4-Shared download. Everytime I try to download it says I have to upgrade to their Premium version in order to download the file. Is anyone else having that problem?
Had that as well, but when you click on the file you want to download (and not on the blue donwload all thing), you can download just the parts you want! Hope this helps you out!
Netherlands Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Eiffel Tower Mickey Pumpkin Expedition Everest Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe

Old 10-15-2011, 11:20 AM   #10
californiateri
Stopping for lunch at Sunshine Seasons

Software: PSE10
Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-T100
Thanks Romajo - was able to pick up the files.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Mouse Ears Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Magical Express Rocket Jets Christmas Tree Carousel horse Mickey\'s glove Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Teacups Eiffel Tower It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Viking Ship Turkey Minnie Bride Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

Closed Thread