MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Design Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 06-08-2012, 04:26 PM   #21
designsbyamanda
Watching the Aladdin Musical

Software: PSE 8 & CS5
Camera: Nikon D5000
I just emailed my mini

My Mousescrappers Store

Trips:
July 2010 - Best Western Lakeside
March 2011 - Fort Wilderness Cabins
March 2012 - Animal Kingdom Lodge

must... get... more... pins...
Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Boardwalk 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets Contemporary Resort 2 Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Carousel horse Magical Express

designsbyamanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2012, 01:20 PM   #22
ljritchie
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth

Software: Artisan 5.0. Photoshop CC
Camera: IPhone 7
Count me in!! I will do a mini kit. Thanks for the challenge.
Sorcerer\'s Hat I love DCL! Mickey Pumpkin Christmas Tree Magical Express Minnie\'s Bow Expedition Everest Monorail Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Flag Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey\'s shorts Maracas 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Earful Tower United States of America Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Carousel horse Teacups Rocket Jets Eiffel Tower Contemporary Resort 2 Fantasmic

ljritchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 04:35 PM   #23
frogfish
Taking the Monorail to EPCOT

Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Lumix
Just finished my mini! It feels weird to be done early...

I went with a water theme. Hopefully someone will be able to use it for water parks, pool, beach, even Splash Mountain.

I am confident that my elemets and papers are quality, but since I'm not a kit scrapper I've got a lot to learn about what others find useful. When this DC collab comes out I would love some constructive criticism!

frogfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 06:10 PM   #24
Gwendlite
Trying all the props in Toontown

Software: Photoshop CS5 Extended
Camera: Canon: PowerShot S5 IS
Send a message via AIM to Gwendlite Send a message via Yahoo to Gwendlite
Geez creating a kit/alpha takes a bunch of time, doesnt it, LOL.... template are so much easier for me!
Minnie\'s Bow Star Tours Minnie\'s Shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Mickeys shoe

Gwendlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 03:15 AM   #25
omaha
Cooling off in Critter Country

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Sony a550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lujan View Post
This is going to be my 1st time designing EVER !!! I think I'll be working on a Princess Jasmine / Aladdin kit !!!

I'm working on a Aladdin and Jasmine mini 's kit too The colors are beautiful for them.

my blog : Mary Cup of Tea First trip in WDW 10/25/17 - 11/15/17 and DLParis Passport Infinity so many time
Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Kermit 1 I link to MouseScrappers! Pumpkin Pirate Flag It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

omaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 01:22 AM   #26
ljritchie
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth

Software: Artisan 5.0. Photoshop CC
Camera: IPhone 7
I PM'ed my submission. It is a "Freestyle" type kit. Beautiful colors. Thanks for the challenge.
Sorcerer\'s Hat I love DCL! Mickey Pumpkin Christmas Tree Magical Express Minnie\'s Bow Expedition Everest Monorail Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Flag Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey\'s shorts Maracas 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Earful Tower United States of America Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Carousel horse Teacups Rocket Jets Eiffel Tower Contemporary Resort 2 Fantasmic

ljritchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 01:06 PM   #27
Romajo
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island

Camera: Sony
Going to send my part to you in a moment. Had to start my kit all over again, because last week my external hard disk crashed... Decided to go with an other thing then I said at the starting of this challenge. It turned out to be a pool/beach/summer/cruise mini. Think it's my best submission so far!

Go to my shop, my blog and my Facebook page.
Netherlands Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Eiffel Tower Mickey Pumpkin Expedition Everest Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe

Romajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 07:17 PM   #28
Pooh46
Watching the kids play in a bug's land

Software: Adobe CC
Camera: Nikon D5300
I just sent a PM with my entry, also. Mine is a Jasmine & Aladdin mini kit. Love the colors!
Mouse Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Disney Vacation Club Member Boardwalk 1 Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Minnie\'s Bow Earful Tower Ive met another MouseScrapper

Pooh46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 09:22 PM   #29
Gwendlite
Trying all the props in Toontown

Software: Photoshop CS5 Extended
Camera: Canon: PowerShot S5 IS
Send a message via AIM to Gwendlite Send a message via Yahoo to Gwendlite
I sent in my Alpha!
Minnie\'s Bow Star Tours Minnie\'s Shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Mickeys shoe

Gwendlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:10 AM   #30
frogfish
Taking the Monorail to EPCOT

Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Lumix
I've received several submissions but haven't been at a real computer to download (I dont know what I'd do without internet on my phone!) I'll send PMs when I get them downloaded. It's already an awesome collab! Each challenge gets better and better! You still have a little bit of time to join in. The deadline is Friday, June 29.

Updates:

I'm moving stuff around on the DC3 threads today. The KIT thread is going to be reserved for the reveal and blog hop info. These kits are so good they need a thread of their own! Starting now, all DC3 posts should go in the original DC3 thread--which is where I'm moving everything that is currently in the KIT thread.

I'm working hard to find something better than 4shared. It may not happen before the DC3 reveal, but it will be in place for DC4.

We are going to try just a theme with no color swatch for DC4. How about a focus technique/element too? Watch for more info soon!

As far as a prize for participants goes, I'm thinking of a virtual charm bracelet with little charms for each DC you complete. I think it would be neat if the charms use the colors from or coordinate with that month's challenge. It would be something you personally add to your signature (if you want). What do you think? Can I get some volunteers to help make it happen (we have to backtrack a bit to include DC1&2)?

Thank you for your patience as we get this streamlined!

frogfish is offline   Reply With Quote