MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Scraplift Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2011, 12:02 AM   #91
Ruby
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 8 for Mac
I was inspired by her "His Best Pal" layout. Could not figure out how to link it.
Thanks so much for the challenge and adorable PP!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ead.php?t=2855

I link to MouseScrappers! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Disney Vacation Club Ursula Blue Bear Minnie Cupcake Big Eyes Tinkerbell

Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2011, 12:12 AM   #92
Spacecadetswife
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon Mark III & Panasonic Lux5
Hey, does this lady know we've all been cruising through her gallery? When I first visited there, I thought, "Wow, those are some great shadows".

Old 06-15-2011, 01:13 PM   #93
britt
E Ticket Holder

I don't know if she knows. I tried contacting her when it first started to tell her/ask her if it was ok, but she didn't write back.

my blog my gallery
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for bringing in so many new members Britt! I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Minnie Stormtrooper Boo USA Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 06-15-2011, 01:13 PM   #94
britt
E Ticket Holder

Teri - FUN!! The logos and character stickers are so much fun! I love the 2-pager. GREAT lift.

quietangelsb - Oooh! Sounds like a SUPER fun night! I LOVE the photos! They are stunning. Fun that you did the dinner package. LOVE your page. Awesome job!!

Shelly - CUTE! Great color scheme and WAY cute embellishments. LOVE the frames and alpha. NICE!

Stephanie - COOL! Love the shadows on the papers. It looks TOTALLY real. THIs is a GREAT LO!! Love it.

Mary Jo - CUTE!! I love a good 2-pager. The slide on the title is such a great idea. And I love how you wove the ribbon in and out of the circle trim! That's a lot of work!!

discruiser - SOOOO cute. I LOVE the sunglasses paper and the beach balls. Gorgeous photos too. This LO is full of sunshine!

kelseyll - Oh wow! SO FUN!! I love the adorable Rapunzel peeking in. That's so cute!!! You scrapped this so perfectly. I LOVE it!!

bcalberti - What a fun page. Like the little camera element! Adorable.

Kim - So fun! I LOVED this ride and was sad to see it torn down. The page is PERFECT for the attraction. Full of energy!!!

Teresa - How fun! I LOVE that BG paper! It's COOL! And the little Mickey with the safari hat! CUTE!!

Enapolez - Awesome page. I like the character pics. And the fun repeated Mickey heads.

Christy - LOVE THAT ALPHA!!! And the tickets along the bottom. What a great lift!!!

Lisa (CoralTurtle) - I know!! Looking at a GOOD paper LO gallery helps and inspires me too! I LOVE your page. The little cactus by the title is adorable. I love little details like that!

Kayla - What a great LO! I love the way you made that border. And I like the pirate flag popping up. CUTE.

Melissa - What a fun page. GREAT job lifting Nancy's page. Your use of papers here is ROCKIN!!!!

KayR - As the aliens say - "ooooooooh!" This is GREAT! I LOVE IT! Those little metal atom embellies are so cool!

Lisa (ljritchie) - CUTE!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Mickey hand. And those stamped Mickey heads. What a fun fun page.

Ruby - So fun! I love the alternating colored alphas in the title. Fun photos too.

my blog my gallery
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for bringing in so many new members Britt! I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Minnie Stormtrooper Boo USA Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 06-15-2011, 01:14 PM   #95
britt
E Ticket Holder

Thanks so much to everyone who did this challenge!! All the prize PMs have gone out. So, if I somehow missed you or you didn't get the PM with the download link, send me a PM and let me know.

This was a lot of fun and I'm so happy so many of you thought so too!

THIS CHALLENGE IS NOW CLOSED!

my blog my gallery

Closed Thread