MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts > 10th Anniversary - April 2019
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 04-12-2019, 07:08 AM   #61
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwany1999 View Post
Can we use any disney kit?
Yes, you can use whatever digi product you want to use. We only ask that you credit the designers (you may link to their product as well) so that others know what you used as well as giving the designers credit for their work!
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Neverland Scraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2019, 07:14 AM   #62
Neverland Scraps

Quote:
Originally Posted by aand2774 View Post
Hi there,
This is my first challenge and I'm confused about where to find the coordinating gallery forum? I've completed my layouts and don't know which threads to add them too.

Thanks for all the help, this newbie is having a great time and just wants to make sure I get it right!

~Alecia
Quote:
Originally Posted by plbeary View Post
I agree aand2774, I have posted to the member galleries and linked to my tracking list in the anniversary forum. However, I am unsure if there is another place to post based on this instruction in the FAQ?

make sure you are following MouseScrappers gallery rules by posting your layout in the coordinating MouseScrappers forums
Hey you guys, since we have a lot of new scrappers this celebration, we wanted to touch base with you about the MouseScrappers Gallery Guidelines, specifically linking back to the forums.

I've started this thread, that hopefully explains what we mean by linking to the forums:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...755#post176755

Quote:
Originally Posted by elk2009 View Post
I am sorry for the repeated question! but I am not exactly sure what this means

Do we post all of our layouts here or in a separate thread? Or just upload them to our own gallery?
Please just post to the main gallery for this celebration. Also make sure you are linking the layout to your tracking thread as well as make sure you are following MouseScrappers gallery rules by posting your layout in the coordinating MouseScrappers forums.

So to me this means I just have to post my LO once in the main gallery and then list that post in my tracking thread as long as I follow the gallery rules which I have....HOWEVER the statement above me says I have to post it twice....really confused
To answer your question, you will post your layout in the Main Gallery. After it's posted in the gallery, you'll go the forums and look for the theme of your layout (read the post above to see what I mean). Once you find the forum that matches the theme of your layout, you'll find that "Linked Image" url, copy and paste it to the coordinating forum thread. After you've done that, you'll go to your Tracking Thread, where you will copy/paste the link to your layout so you get credit for the Celebration.

To answer your question, you will post in THREE places:
1 - Main Gallery
2 - Coordinating Forum Thread
3 - Your Tracking Thread Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie View Post
After you posted to your tracking thread, copy the linked image url and paste it in the gallery forum that best fits your layout. For example, if you have a layout with a character meet with Mickey, post it in the character encounters gallery forum under Mickey. Or if you have a layout about It's a Small World, post it in the gallery for Magic Kingdom, Fantasyland, Small World.

Hope that helps!
Thank you, Marie for trying to help. I was out of the house all day yesterday and this is the first I could get to these questions today.
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by Neverland Scraps; 04-12-2019 at 07:21 AM.

Old 04-13-2019, 05:29 PM   #63
knclark
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

Christopher Robin font

I have tried downloading the Christopher Robin font many times and I keep getting incomplete font - I have some letters but not all - is anyone else having problems with this font???

knclark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 05:38 PM   #64
Dopeygal
Uh oh , I just looked into the eyes of Mara

Quote:
Originally Posted by knclark View Post
I have tried downloading the Christopher Robin font many times and I keep getting incomplete font - I have some letters but not all - is anyone else having problems with this font???
Yes, unfortunately, some letters are missing from that font.

Dopeygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 05:52 PM   #65
Neverland Scraps

Quote:
Originally Posted by knclark View Post
Yes, we are aware all the keyboard letters are not available in the free version to this font. We wanted to pick something that wasn't too scripty, too Disney (like Walt Font) or handwriting. We figured this font you could make titlework, wordtabs, wordart--sky's the limit with this font. Unfortunately, some people have to get creative with the font.

---This is a copy/paste from the first post--
1. Font - Christopher Robin
https://www.fontspace.com/fz-fonts/christopher-robin
Download the font, Christopher Robin. Scrap a page using this awesome font!
**not all keyboard characters are included in this free font**

Old 04-14-2019, 10:28 AM   #66
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
IMPORTANT

If you edit your photo and change galleries (from member gallery to a challenge gallery, for example), the link to that photo will change. You'll need to update the link anywhere you posted it or else the photo will not show up

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 05:43 PM   #67
Disneysheryl65
Taking the bus to Downtown Disney

Software: SBC4/Artisan
Camera: Cannon Power Shot XS20IS
Not sure where to post this - the prize link is turned off from too much use. That's exciting that so many people finished! I hope it can be turned back on - I doubt I'm the only one who hasn't downloaded yet.

Thanks for all you do!! Such a wonderful event - love this site!

Disneysheryl65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 05:54 PM   #68
Neverland Scraps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneysheryl65 View Post
Not sure where to post this - the prize link is turned off from too much use. That's exciting that so many people finished! I hope it can be turned back on - I doubt I'm the only one who hasn't downloaded yet.

Thanks for all you do!! Such a wonderful event - love this site!
I am just getting home after being gone all day today. If you head on over to the Mad chatter we were talking about it. Once I’m done eating dinner and probably putting my son to bed I’ll figure out what more I need to do with my Dropbox account because I paid for it to premium which should give me unlimited bandwidth. But I haven’t eaten all day and I’m hungry.