MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Photo Scavenger Hunt Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 09-07-2016, 11:36 AM   #1
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Photo Scavenger Hunt #33 - Sept to Oct, 2016

Hey Disney fans! I am filling in pretty last minute here, so this won't be quite as challenging as you are probably used to! But I wanted to make sure you had some type of photo hunt to do on your trip. This one is actually easy enough, that you could create fun cards for the kids or teens in your group to play along with their own camera (I know my girls enjoyed playing along on our trip!)

Please take photos of at least 15 of the items below. You should be able to find at least 15 at any of the Disney parks or even on a cruise! You may choose 1 option from each of the numbers, if it has more than one subject.

1. Ariel or apple
2. Baked goods, band (magic band, music band...use your imagination)
3. camera, crazy
4. dole whip, Disney logo
5. Ears, Eeyore
6. fish, food
7. grateful, goofy
8. hat, height (this could be looking up, a height sign....whatever you chose)
9. ice cream
10. jungle, juice
11. kids
12. lion, lights, leafs
13. Mickey, Minnie
14. Newspaper, nap
15. Octupus, Ocean
16. Polka dots, pool
17. Queen, quiet
18. Rocks, relaxing
19. sand or surf, souvenear, splash
20. time, transportation
21. Umbrella, Up (again use your imagination)
22. Villian
23. Water, Wind
24. Xtra special moment
25. Yesterday, Yawn
26. zoo animal
27. Something red
28. something Yellows
29. Something black
30. Something white

Technically, you have your chose of almost 60 options (with 2 for many of the letters of the alphabet).

The rules:
1. You must capture at least 15 of the items on the list - more are welcome!
2. You should be able to do this at any of the parks or on a cruise during the timeframe of the challenge. Feel free to combine trips!
3. You must use your own photos, or photos from someone in your group, unless it's a PhotoPass photo.
4. After your trip, post a layout of your photos in this thread by Nov. 5, 2016. Please label them or have a guide showing which item each photo corresponds to.
5. Please include the dates or something that shows the dates (ticket, daily guide, etc)

Most of all, have fun!!!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2016, 06:03 PM   #2
tukogirl

Great list! Can't wait to play along in October!

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 05:29 PM   #3
Route66
Uh oh , I just looked into the eyes of Mara

Photo Scavenger Hunt #33 - Sept to Oct, 2016

I went to Disney in May...can I use photos I took from that trip?

Route66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 06:34 PM   #4
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Route66 View Post
I went to Disney in May...can I use photos I took from that trip?
Hi! It's suposed to be photos you took just for the challenge. But if it helps you finish another page for your album, and you have photos that fit the challenge, I don't see why you can't play along too! There's no prize involved, just the satisfaction of more pages completed!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Old 09-23-2016, 07:51 AM   #5
Route66
Uh oh , I just looked into the eyes of Mara

Thank you

Route66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 06:03 PM   #6
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

There is still time to participate in this fun photo Scavenger hunt!

Old 11-01-2016, 08:08 AM   #7
kolohigirl
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: Adobe
Whew!

I realized today that I haven't done a page for scavenger hunt and I went to two parks Hong Kong and Anaheim. Thought I had totally missed it then saw the deadline is actually Saturday. Whew...... I think I can still post one.
Yeah!

kolohigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 08:14 PM   #8
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolohigirl View Post
I realized today that I haven't done a page for scavenger hunt and I went to two parks Hong Kong and Anaheim. Thought I had totally missed it then saw the deadline is actually Saturday. Whew...... I think I can still post one.
Yeah!
Yay! Can't wait to see your layout(s)!

Old 11-04-2016, 08:59 PM   #9
kolohigirl

Disneyland Resort - Photo Challenge

Had so much fun. My 18 year old son was a great sport and even offered creative ways to get our 15 pictures on our Mother/son Trip. Never thought I would get him to put on mouse ears for a photo though. Such a fun trip and fun challenge! Thanks Aussie Girl for hosting.

Old 11-04-2016, 10:39 PM   #10
kolohigirl

Hong Kong Disney

Taking a day off from my work trip to have some fun. Thanks for the challenge. It was fun. I tried to pick different options for each of the two layouts (Disney Logo exception). Sorry about the lame date option, its all I had and my guide maps are at home.