MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2010, 06:43 PM   #91
Ben's Mommy
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen

Here's my layout ... inspired by a Port Orleans Riverside LO done by QuiltyMom, but not nearly as nice as hers

Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2010, 07:19 PM   #92
robills
Having dinner in Le Cellier

My layout...

Starting to get the hang of this...

Speed Scrapper! Olaf

Old 06-08-2010, 08:21 PM   #93
Step
In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room

Still scrapping for my friends trip ^^
As soon as you mentioned alphas I thought about the bottle cap font from Mouse House and how I wanted to scrap pictures of Emile chugging down Beverly. I even found a quote he posted on facebook about it

Old 06-08-2010, 08:43 PM   #94
pennylayne
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle

Software: PSE , project life app
Camera: Ipod touch 6s
I hope I got eveything. I'm title challeneged too

2010 Disneyland album completed
2007 Disneyland album in progress
2005 Disneyland album completed (but being reworked)
United States of America Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Star Tours Captain EO Carousel horse Boardwalk 1

Old 06-08-2010, 10:08 PM   #95
Mary Jo
Reading all the names on the windows of Main Street

Software: PSE 8
Camera: Nikon D5000
I am just squeeking in! Thank you for making me use an alpha with this I really love the way it came out! Thanks for the amazing PP!

I left love.

Me = DH = DD = (6)
Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Star Tours Rocket Jets Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carousel horse Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Pirate Flag Captain EO Mickey Pumpkin Disney Vacation Club Member

Last edited by Mary Jo; 06-09-2010 at 09:21 PM.

Old 06-09-2010, 05:11 PM   #96
Kellybell
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France

scrappin5kids- love the smiplicity of this LO. Love the mute background and alpha it really draws your eye to that beautiful photo! The story is priceless! She still looks adorable even with her eyes closed! Love your date stamp as well! Great LO Thanks for playing!

Bopshop- Love the colors love the pile of ribbons behind the perfectly place photos. The alpha you chose is just right for this LO! It really looks like a Party! Great Job Thanks for playing!

KayR- what a truly relaxing page. you totally captured the feel of a beach paradise that castaway cay is! Beautiful LO Thanks for playing!

Anne-breathtakingly beautiful! I adore the blended photos and all the little touches. This one will go into my favs. Great lift! Thanks for playing!

robills- great background papers and love how you used your alphas. The green stroke around the picks really makes them pop Great job Thanks for playing!

Step- I love how you recreated the Coke a Cola swirl very creative and that bottlecap alpha is just perfect! Nice Job Thanks for playing!

pennylane- great photo blocking and I love your paper layering! Great use of the little mickey touches and that black ribbon is soo cool! Great job Thanks for playing!

MaryJo- what a darling LO love the way you used Britt's template. The title came out great! I especially like the way you set them close together and your shadow work is excellent! Great job Thanks for playing!
I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Ive met another MouseScrapper

Closed Thread