MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 03:29 PM   #1
britt
E Ticket Holder

Weekly Challenge #10 (11/18-11/24)

Guess what?! Today is Mickey Mouse's Birthday!!! He's a whopping 81 years old. But cute ol' Mick doesn't look a day over 75.

So - to celebrate Mickey's Birthday I have an EXTRA special challenge for us this week!!

Of course, first things first, your LO needs to be Disney related. And you must post your LO in this thread, including credits or a link to credits, by midnight (MST) on Tuesday night (11/24).

AND don't forget to post your LO in the corresponding venue thread here at MouseScrappers. That's a requirement for all MouseScrappers challenges! For example: if your LO is about riding the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage, you'd post your LO in the Disneyland subs thread. Make sense?

And now for the actual CHALLENGE . . .

Many photos. Three or more!
One and only one solid paper. (use it for your background or an accent paper, whatever you want)
Under the photos, layer some string or ribbons.
Staples. Use exactly two staples on your page. No more, no less.
Eight buttons! Yes, we're going button-crazy. And you can only repeat the same button 4 times.

Blocks of paper. Includes at least 2 blocks of paper.
Date. Take extra time to date your page in a special way.
Alpha. Use an alpha for your title.
Yellow. Include at least 1 yellow paper or element.

I know, I know! It's a LOT of steps!! But its supposed to be a CHALLENGE right? And if you can make it through all the steps, you will be well rewarded. Everyone who completes the challenge will get this fun Disney inspired Christmas mini-kit!!

Yes, everyone who completes ALL the steps, including posting requirements, will get this mini-kit! And this is the only way you'll be able to get it!

Here's my entry!

(credits here)

Have fun! Any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

xoxo

my blog my gallery
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for bringing in so many new members Britt! I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Minnie Stormtrooper Boo USA Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by britt; 11-18-2009 at 05:52 PM.

Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2009, 03:41 PM   #2
Pooh46
Watching the kids play in a bug's land

Software: Adobe CC
Camera: Nikon D5300
Oh my goodness, Britt, what a CUTE participation prize!!! I've got to work on mine right away so I don't miss out on this. Great challenge!
Mouse Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Disney Vacation Club Member Boardwalk 1 Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Minnie\'s Bow Earful Tower Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 11-18-2009, 03:47 PM   #3
Susan0326
Admiring the architecture of Morocco

Software: PSE 11 & Lightroom
Camera: Nikon 5300
Oh my!! Can you hear me screaming from Alabama? That is the CUTEST kit! I love it, Britt! Thanks for hosting and for the awesome prize!

Been There, Done That, Going Back!
1972 ~ 1977 ~ 1989 ~ 2001 Grosvenor ~ 2003 AS Movies ~ 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Pop Century ~
2008 POR ~ 2009, 2010, 2011 Pop Century ~ 2012 CBR ~ 2013 Pop Century ~ 2014 CBR ~ 2017 POFQ
Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat United States of America Monorail Pirate Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Skyway Earful Tower Pop Century Ursula Captain EO Expedition Everest

Old 11-18-2009, 03:53 PM   #4
Disney Baby

Software: Storybook Creator Plus 3.0 and 4.0
Camera: Sony Alpha 33
Okay - I was totally lame and have not been able to get it together for the last 5 or 6 challenges! This is the week to come back Britt - thanks for hosting and the cool prize!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for exceptional help with challenges Jennifer! Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Minnie Bride Skyway It\'s a Small World Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Carousel horse Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Pop Century

Old 11-18-2009, 04:18 PM   #5
Jemenifer22
Just parked the car

Wow, Britt I'm so glad you posted about this on your blog, this is awesome!! Will sit myself down and do this!!! Yay!!

Old 11-18-2009, 04:32 PM   #6
Daisy615
I'm on the tram

Software: PSE7
Camera: Canon SX20
I'm new here... and this is such a great challenge, but the mini-kit for participating ROCKS!! LOVE IT!! I hope to post my layout soon!!

Old 11-18-2009, 04:45 PM   #7
notes4theheart
Taking a relaxing cruise on the Mark Twain

Software: PS CS5
Britt that is JAW DROPPING!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 1 Monorail Star Tours Rocket Jets Magical Express Pirate Ears

Old 11-18-2009, 05:18 PM   #8
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder

Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
Britt - 3 or more photos?? You're breaking my arm here!

On to get this done, cuz the 'puter goes into the shop tomorrow for 2-3 weeks.

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 11-18-2009, 05:32 PM   #9
pixe*dst
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech

I love that kit & must have it for my upcoming Christmas trip to the World!!! I have until the 24th to get this done, right? I'm going to get to work on it tomorrow. Perfect way to wish our favorite mouse a happy b-day! Thanks!!

Old 11-18-2009, 05:46 PM   #10
Fran98765
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PS CS6
Camera: Kodak P&S
sounds like a fun challenge!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Monorail Thanks for being so helpful to others Fran! I link to MouseScrappers! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Carousel horse Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Rocket Jets Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Contemporary Resort 1 Earful Tower Pirate Dog Fantasmic

Closed Thread