MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 08:39 PM   #131
cmtscrap
E Ticket Holder

Software: Forever Artisan 6.0
Camera: Nikon D5000 and Nikon DX40
Send a message via Yahoo to cmtscrap
Now that I've been here awhile, I'd love to start hosting a few challenges.

Thanks

I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Monorail Magical Express Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Carol helped me book my vacation! Mickey\'s glove I love DCL! Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Charlene! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie\'s Bow Pop Century 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #3 D Ticket Disney Vacation Club Member Ive met another MouseScrapper

Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2010, 05:02 PM   #132
sparklehal
E Ticket Holder

Software: GIMP,
Camera: Fujifilm
Send a message via Yahoo to sparklehal
Hi Carol. I would like to host a Weekly Challenge! I am enjoying doing the telephone challenge #12!
Pirate Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Shoe Magical Express Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Mickey\'s shorts Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place April! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Eiffel Tower Monorail Peru Ive met another MouseScrapper United Kingdom Canada

Old 08-20-2010, 06:38 PM   #133
Yzerbear19
Watching the Jedi Training Academy

Software: PS 7.0 / PS CS2
Camera: Canon Rebel SL1 / Canon PowerShot SX130 IS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzerbear19 View Post
Can I host #62? It's been forever since I've hosted a challenge.
Carol,

I posted this back in July (post #122), but I don't see my name on the list? I guess I'll have to wait until the new year to host one since I really can't do it in December.
Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pirate Ears Thanks for bringing in so many new people Melissa! Pirate Flag I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! It\'s a Small World Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 08-25-2010, 11:24 AM   #134
tukogirl

*** ATTN: PLEASE READ********

In an effort to make Mousescrappers an even BETTER place for everyone, we've divided up the challenges and they will each have an "owner" who is responsible for keeping the lists updated, reminding people of their challenges, answering questions and all of that good stuff. As I'm sure you've guessed, I am the new responsible party for the Weekly Challenge!

In the next day or two, I am going to lock this thread and a new weekly challenge hostess sign up thread will be started.

Because there are so many people wanting to host our sign ups have gone all the way to the new year! Crazy cool, huh?! However we don't want to get tooo far ahead of ourselves because a lot can happen in 5 months - unexpected circumstances come up, people forget, yada yada....So with that in mind, as of today sign ups will be closed until sometime in October. I will definitely give plenty of warning when they will be reopened and at that point we will be taking sign ups to host weekly challenges in 2011.

Also, I'd like to have a couple people volunteer to be back up hosts just in case we have a week where we are missing a host. Hosting can be a lot of work and I wouldn't want anyone to feel obligated to host a challenge at the last minute so if we had several people volunteer it would be wonderful - that way I can ask all of the volunteers and hope that someone is having a week where it wouldn't be too much of a challenge to host an unexpected challenge, haha! Send me a PM if you'd be interested in helping out as a "just in case host" sometime.

If you have any questions, thoughts, want to volunteer for a back up or see something I missed, send me a PM!

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

Closed Thread