MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 08:06 PM   #81
mcmartian
Uh oh , I just looked into the eyes of Mara

Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2010, 08:32 PM   #82
Neverland Scraps
Heading to the Poly for dinner

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
It has been a while since I scrapped....but here you go, my layout:
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 06-07-2010, 10:03 PM   #83
thesnowwhite
Just parked the car

Here's mine

Hope this works. The picture isnt really clear because I do traditional scrapping and the pic wasnt great. May try to upload again later...

Old 06-07-2010, 11:03 PM   #84
larkd
Heading to the Contemporary Resort

Software: PSE10
Here's my last minute entry. Just under the deadline wire:

Credits listed in Gallery
Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears United States of America Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Expedition Everest Monorail Star Tours Christmas Tree Panda Mickey Pumpkin Cheshire Cat 1 Eiffel Tower Cozy Cone Motel Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway Turkey Anna

Old 06-07-2010, 11:42 PM   #85
gail66
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

Love looking at all the wonderful pages from you talented people.

Old 06-08-2010, 07:23 AM   #86
momof2

Camera: Nikon D3000
Send a message via MSN to momof2
Hope I got this in on time. Love the pp, thanks kellybell.

Have to take DD to gymnastics, I will leave love when I get back. Thanks for the challenge.

Old 06-08-2010, 09:29 AM   #87
Kellybell
Enjoying some crisp apple strudel in Germany

MadtwonMama- Love all the colors and the element clusters are gorgeous! Great alpha too. I sooo wish I could visit Goofy's house! Love the circles! Adorable pictures and the stitch is a nice addition! Wonderful LO Thanks for playing!

Kathleena- Love the color scheme. The colors are just perfect. Great Tink silouhette! The twig and flower clusters are fab. Great LO Thanks for playing!

DisneymoonJess- Striking LO with the grey and the accrylic it just screams Tomorrowland! I love the small added colors with the ribbon! Great title and the stars and glitter sprays are wonderful! Great LO! Thanks for playing!

mcclane- Love the red mickeyhead background and all the yellow around the photos compliments them soo well. Great title and love the glittery mickeyheads! Great LO Thanks for playing!

Natalie- Pretty Pretty Pretty I would have never thought those colors for a Japan LO but you make it look second nature. I love the bamboo accent frame and that ribbon bow is amazing!! Your papers are made so perfectly! That alpha with the embossed flowers is soo pretty! Fabulous LO girl! Thanks for playing!

TexasRachel- Cute story and I love the color scheme! Love the alphas and how you made them arc around the arrows! That playing card journal box is inspired! Great LO! Thanks for playing!

Ciscoluv- What an adorable LO I love that spotlight in the corner and the marquee accent is awesome. Love you alphas and how you piled them so close to together! Great LO Thanks for playing!

Mo- Love the compostion and the background paper is soo pretty! Those photos are wonderful! Great alphas with the addition of the font makes for a perfect title! The stitch and the flowers are placed just right! Great LO Thanks for playing!

Luv2scrapmm- Great photo placement! I love all those golden dot tucked all around. Great alpha and the stich up top is fab. Great LO Thanks for playing!

Discruiser- Fantastic tropical LO. I love the color scheme and all those tropical feel papers are great. Love all those ribbons piled on. Your flower clusters are amazing! Wonderful LO Thanks for playing!

Ruby- Love you photo blocking! Adorable photos. Your papers are great. Thanks for playing!

QuiltyMom- Love love love this LO! Those paper flowers are fab! Love the alphas and the title is precious! Great photos and all the little extras added is wonderful! Thanks for playing!

NikkiFB
- Great LO. I love the torn paper background! Those clocks are great. Love the alpha and the title. Those blended Mickeyheads are genius! Great LO Thanks for playing!

Laura- Love the background and that doodle frame. The paper strips that mat the photo are so cool. Great flowers and the alpha you chose is fab! Thanks for playing!

Kelseyll- love the stacked paper background. You paper selections are fab! Love the tucked flowers! Great frame and that WA is adorable if I do say so myself

ILuvCrush- Wonderful LO. Your DD is adorable! Love the papers the alpha you chose is great! Perfect amount of flowers and sparkle! Thanks for playing!

Mcmartian- lol that story is soo cute! Love the papers you chose and scallop frames are cool. Love the alpha and the string is fabulous! Great LO Thanks for playing!

NeverlandScraps- Great compositon. Love the ribbon wrap and the elements are great. Love all the papers layered and the alpha is great! I also love how you journaled! Great LO Thanks for playing!

thesnowwhite- What a fun page. Love love love those birds! You alphas are great! Love the big green mat, it's shape is soo cool! Love the tiny border around it as well! Great LO Thanks for playing!

larkd- Great photo and the WA's are cute too...... Thanks for playing!

Gail66- Love the background paper. Your kiddos are adorable! Love how you shadowed the WA! Great LO Thanks for playing!

Momof2- Great phots and what a bummer about Halloween, that ride is built for Halloween! Love your background paper and your alpha is adorable! Great LO Thanks for playing!

Old 06-08-2010, 12:59 PM   #88
scrappin5kids
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech

Here's mine...thanks for the fun challenge and that way cute prize!!

Old 06-08-2010, 03:22 PM   #89
Bopshop

Here's mine

Old 06-08-2010, 05:09 PM   #90
KayR
In the Hall of Presidents

Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Cannon Powershot SD4000 and Nikon D60
Thanks for a fun challenge.

D23 Member I love DCL! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sorcerer\'s Hat Captain EO Star Tours Pirate Flag United States of America United Kingdom Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove Viking Ship Contemporary Resort 1 Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

Closed Thread