MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2010, 05:22 PM   #21
magicmomentsmom
Just parked the car

here's mine, I went with Feb3rd 2005 It is announced that Rotten Tomatoes, the online source for gauging the critical reaction for movies, has given The Incredibles its Golden Tomato Award for 2004 in the Wide Release category. (The Golden Tomato Award is handed out annually by Rotten Tomatoes in recognition of the year's best-reviewed films.)
credits Britt and Golden Girls Collab (add on freebies) Incredi-boy

Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2010, 06:54 PM   #22
morgtroy
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

Incredibles

Here's mine, Feb 3rd, incredibles get award.

Old 02-06-2010, 11:26 AM   #23
CCIntrigue
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey

Software: Photoshop CS2
Camera: Nikon D7100, Nikkor 18-300mm zoom, Nikkor 50mm f/1.4
I went retro:

Forgot to mention in the credits that the movie poster is copyright by Disney.

Old 02-06-2010, 12:44 PM   #24
gillscott
Taking a Journey Into Imagination

i love that page, the background photo is fab!
Minnie\'s Shoe United Kingdom Teacups Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Star Tours Carousel horse Pop Century Pirate Flag Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Eiffel Tower Cutester Bee Kermit 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Goofy Canada Cutester Minnie Herbie

Old 02-06-2010, 02:31 PM   #25
Mary Jo
Reading all the names on the windows of Main Street

Software: PSE 8
Camera: Nikon D5000
Thank you for the great challenge - I had a lot of fun looking through the web site. I finally settled on the Release of Peter Pan on Feb 5, 1953, in New York (Ironically where I am from). The blurb led off with the quote "Second Star to the Right and Straight on till Morning" it got me thinking of this idea. Creating this page was very challenging, I could not get the cloud frame just right, but I think I finally succeeded. I also had a lot of fun trying to create London and the children flying off to Neverland. Thank you so much I am not sure I would have come up with this idea without the challenge.

the journaling reads:
Peter was so happy to see his best friend Tink he gave her a big hug and reminded her not to get into too much trouble. Wendy asked her if she could go check on her brothers in the nursery. Unfortunately Tink’s mood is always subject to change without notice, so she decided to Pixie Pout for the picture. Mommy was thrilled to be with Aunt Wendy’s namesake, she could not stop smiling.
Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Star Tours Rocket Jets Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carousel horse Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Pirate Flag Captain EO Mickey Pumpkin Disney Vacation Club Member

Old 02-06-2010, 03:10 PM   #26
larkd
Heading to the Contemporary Resort

Software: PSE10
California Adventure opened February 8, 2001. Here's a LO from our trip in 2005.

Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears United States of America Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Expedition Everest Monorail Star Tours Christmas Tree Panda Mickey Pumpkin Cheshire Cat 1 Eiffel Tower Cozy Cone Motel Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway Turkey Anna

Old 02-07-2010, 12:43 PM   #27
Fioontje
Relaxing on the TTA PeopleMover

Software: Photoshop CS6
Camera: Sony A350 & Panasonic TZ7
I choose some photo's of my trip of 2006, when I went with my sister and her children and my mother.

Based on the several releases of Pinocchio.
Quote:
februari 3rd 1941:

Disney's animated feature Pinocchio is released in Sweden.
Netherlands Sorcerer\'s Hat Eiffel Tower Captain EO Expedition Everest Magical Express Earful Tower I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1

Last edited by Carolc; 02-07-2010 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Fixed link. If you change galleries, you have to update your links :)

Old 02-07-2010, 06:06 PM   #28
Susan0326
Admiring the architecture of Morocco

Software: PSE 11 & Lightroom
Camera: Nikon 5300
Pixar Place

Thanks for hosting a fun challenge!

On February 4, 1999, Pixar announced they had developed Pixarvision. I worked that in with a few other notable milestones about the Pixar/Disney relationship. I love Pixar films! I really think Pixar was one of the best things to happen to Disney in the last ten years. They really infused some new life and new characters. I love the new Pixar Place section in DHS. TSM is incredible and the details in the entire area are too fun!

click for credits

Been There, Done That, Going Back!
1972 ~ 1977 ~ 1989 ~ 2001 Grosvenor ~ 2003 AS Movies ~ 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Pop Century ~
2008 POR ~ 2009, 2010, 2011 Pop Century ~ 2012 CBR ~ 2013 Pop Century ~ 2014 CBR ~ 2017 POFQ
Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat United States of America Monorail Pirate Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Skyway Earful Tower Pop Century Ursula Captain EO Expedition Everest

Old 02-07-2010, 08:16 PM   #29
Yzerbear19
Watching the Jedi Training Academy

Software: PS 7.0 / PS CS2
Camera: Canon Rebel SL1 / Canon PowerShot SX130 IS
I picked my birthday, April 30 and in 1989: The Magical World of Disney airs the TV special "The Disney-MGM Studios Theme Park Grand Opening" the night before the park's actual grand debut. The program features such TV stars as Harry Anderson, Stefanie Powers, Kate Jackson, Rue McClanahan, Ann Miller, Tony Randall and Hollywood legend George Burns. The show opens with a big musical number starring singer Smokey Robinson, as he and numerous dancers make their way down Hollywood Boulevard. The ending dance number "Horray for Hollywood" will win an Emmy for Best Choreagraphy!

So I scrapped my first visit to MGM Studios.

Great challenge!
Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pirate Ears Thanks for bringing in so many new people Melissa! Pirate Flag I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! It\'s a Small World Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 02-08-2010, 09:32 AM   #30
scrappin5kids
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech

Loved this challenge!! Thanks so much!

My inspiration came from Feb 5, 1953 when Peter Pan opened at the Roxy Theatre in New York City. Perfect for these fun photos I captured!

Closed Thread