MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Scraplift Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 09-23-2015, 08:03 AM   #11
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Love this gallery!! So "my style" with the clean lines and project life style pages!!

I am still planning on getting a page done (just need to carve out the time!) because I love that pp too

Here is what I plan to lift. I have a few photos from my DL trip earlier this month on this exact ride, and I love the scatters and the placement of the photos/cards

and here's my page

and here
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...0&postcount=47
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

Last edited by tinkerbell1112; 09-23-2015 at 07:07 PM.

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2015, 07:00 AM   #12
meagan43
Enjoying an Illuminations dessert party

Software: Creative Memories Storybook Creator
Camera: Nikon D3000, Canon PowerShot SD4000 IS, whatever else I can find to use :)
Beautiful Gallery littlemuffin06! Lots of fun pages to scraplift.
I went with this one "Splash". I like how everything flower through the middle of the page which was perfect for these 2 pictures that I had.
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

my blog:
http://meaganshowto.blogspot.com/
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

meagan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 10:22 AM   #13
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
I LOVE all of your layouts!! Wow, they all turned out beautifully!! I knew you would love this gallery!!

Make sure you link up your layout to the coordinating forum here at MouseScrappers so that others can be inspired by your layout!

All participation prizes have been sent. Make sure you check your inbox for the link to the journal cards!

We still have a few more hours for you to scrap, if you are interested in completing this week's Scraplift Challenge!
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Neverland Scraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 09:06 PM   #14
scraptraci
Admiring the nostalgic touches on Buena Vista Avenue

Software: pse
Camera: panasonic lumix, cannon rebel
Fab Friends

another fun challenge and such inspiration in her gallery
i was inspired by 2 layouts

The design of the strip of photos across the lower half with a more plain background is what i took from the incredible family layout and the grass skirt trim and surf boards were what i lifted on the second

here is my take on these

also posted here:
Castaway Cay: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...846#post159846
Daisy: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...847#post159847
Donald: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...848#post159848
Chip n Dale http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...849#post159849
Baymax Sven Perry Test Track

scraptraci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 11:20 AM   #15
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Wow Wendy I love Littlemuffin06's gallery! Thanks so much for hosting and the fabulous PP. You really do so much for the MouseScrapper community.
I chose this layout I love the cards and the tilt.

Mine

Also posted here
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...118#post160118
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 07:28 AM   #16
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
PLEASE READ

Earlier this month, out of the blue, I re-broke my back. In March, I fell down my parents stairs and broke my back however I thought I was healed. That was not the case as the x-ray revealed it never healed. I am currently in the process of awaiting a MRI to see if any damage has been done in not treating the broken bone. Two doctors, who aren't not orthopedists, have told me that I need surgery. However with our upcoming move out of state in Jan/Feb, I can't find a doctor willing to do a surgery because I will not be local for the 6-month recovery. I am in a lot of pain daily. While I'm trying not to take my pain medication, so I don't get addicted, for the most part, I'm laying on the sofa trying not to move while the harsh pain goes away.

During this time, my grandmother unexpectedly passed away. Because I live with my parents, while my husband is deployed, and my father is the executor of the estate, I was helping with the planning of two funerals as well as am now trying to help out while my dad goes through with the legality of selling her home, dividing up the assets and what not. Everyday it is something going on in the house.

Because of these two events, I did not send out all participation prizes to those who did this challenge. However, it's been some time and I did take a pain pill this morning, so things are a little cloudy. I can't remember who I sent prizes to as my inbox doesn't show my sent messages.

This is where YOU come in to play. If you participated in this challenge and did NOT receive the link to the prize, would you please inbox me and I'll get it sent to you right away? I don't really want to message all of you all over again and really have you think I lost my marbles!
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Neverland Scraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 07:31 PM   #17
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
oh no! I'm so sorry to hear things are so rough right now~ I hope that you can find someone to help soon. And sympathy on the loss of your Grandmother. Hugs

as an aside, I did get it Rather than plug your pm's with a bunch of yes's
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote