MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Scraplift Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 08-03-2015, 08:19 AM   #1
Disneysheryl65
Taking the bus to Downtown Disney

Software: SBC4/Artisan
Camera: Cannon Power Shot XS20IS
Scraplift Challenge #142 August 1-14

Hi everyone,

I thought I would jump in and host this challenge since it was open. Here is the PP:

Thanks to Michelle at Mad for the Mouse for letting me use her kit Rockin' the Pride to create these journal cards. I hope you like them!

I am going to use an idea from a while back where we used our user name to pick a layout. Just to change it up - use the first letter of your first name and find a gallery that starts with the same letter and choose a layout from that gallery to scraplift!

Scraplift Rules:
1) Your LO must be Disney related (or nearby theme park)
2) Upload your LO to the Scraplift Challenge Gallery and post it in this thread.
3) Post your LO in the appropriate thread in the forums and put that link in your post here
4) Leave love for your fellow participants because we all love comments on our LOs

The definition of a scraplift is to use a layout as inspiration for your own LO.

Hope you can play along!

I chose this layout by Snowdrop. I love the large picture in the project life format.

Here's my take:

Also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...964#post158964

Last edited by Disneysheryl65; 08-04-2015 at 06:01 PM.

Disneysheryl65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2015, 08:38 PM   #2
snowdrop

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Thanks for picking my LO to scraplift Sheryl!

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 12:33 PM   #3
tukogirl

My first name is Andrea so I chose a layout from the awesome Aussiegirl's gallery.

this is the page I chose:

I was inspired by how she had everything sort of centered on the page, the little pops of green, and how she used the light purple color as an accent.

also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...983#post158983

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 02:02 PM   #4
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
I missed an important instruction. LOL. my FIRST name not my user name. LOL. Back to the drawing board. My name is Jlynn and I have a habit of not reading things thoroughly.
hahah

I'm going to lift from Jennipher's gallery
and here's the one I'm lifting.

and here's my take

and posted here
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...8&postcount=23
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

Last edited by tinkerbell1112; 08-05-2015 at 07:04 PM.

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 02:56 PM   #5
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
I chose this layout from liriel (Julie)

My favorite time at the parks is at night I love the sparkle
Mine

Also posted here
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...029#post159029
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 09:48 AM   #6
pixleyyy
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: PS CC
Camera: Nikon d7000
Inspired by this page from Amanda J.

Here's my take:
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Carousel horse Cheshire Cat 1 It\'s a Small World Mouse Ears Teacups Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Star Tours Earful Tower Captain EO

pixleyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 06:13 AM   #7
*melidy*
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Cannon
Fun challenge Sheryl! I was inspired by Amber's page (Murmer):

I loved the focal photo and the pops of red in with the grey. So here's my take on it:

Also Posted in the Spaceship Earth thread.

Thanks for the fun!
I link to MouseScrappers! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Teacups Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Jungle Cruise Pirate Flag Pirate Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Captain EO Star Tours Monorail Minnie Bride United Kingdom France United States of America

*melidy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 01:08 PM   #8
DianeInOz
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: adobe elements 13
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XSi
I was inspired by Disneysheryl65 - love the "cut outs"

Here is mine

Also posted Eeyore

DianeInOz is offline   Reply With Quote