MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Scraplift Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 08:14 AM   #11
AMercil
Staying the night in the Beach Club

Software: Storybook Creator
Camera: Canon Rebel T3
Meeting Donald

We had so much fun meeting donald! Thanks for a great challenge and a great and must have PP!

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4439#post64439
Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin United States of America Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sorcerer\'s Hat Teacups

Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2011, 10:49 AM   #12
CoralTurtle
Feeling like a kid again on Tom Sawyer Island

Software: CS5 & Lightroom
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i, Canon SX40
What a fabulous PP! Nice LO to lift--where did you meet the fairies? My daughter would love that. I'm sooooo behind on challenges because of our move. I really hope I can complete this one--I'd love to have those autographs and the text path--those are really useful!
Mouse Ears United States of America Monorail Star Tours Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Expedition Everest Sorcerer\'s Hat Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Japan Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pooh Big Eyes Pluto Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Pete Yin Yang Carousel horse Pirates of the Caribbean Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 05-02-2011, 10:53 AM   #13
susie_q_777
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey

Software: My Digital Studio, trying to learn PSE
Camera: Canon xTi
Love the PP!! Also love the LO! I love Pixie Hollow and so do my kids!
Susan
Mouse Ears

Old 05-02-2011, 12:01 PM   #14
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Great challenge and very cute template!!

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

Old 05-02-2011, 12:40 PM   #15
shalinao
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: PSE
Camera: Canon Girl - 40D & Powershot SD980
Love your page to lift girl. Can't wait to get started on it!
I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Pop Century Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Monorail Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Ears Expedition Everest Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie\'s Bow I love DCL! Pirate Dog Cheshire Cat 1 It\'s a Small World Skyway

Old 05-02-2011, 02:58 PM   #16
teethdr
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth

Software: Creative Memories
Camera: Sony
Yes indeedy

super cute page! Love the colors! Can't wait to play around tonight and see what I can come up with! LOVE the PP too!! Thanks!

Stacy
Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat

Old 05-02-2011, 03:00 PM   #17
teethdr
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth

Software: Creative Memories
Camera: Sony
Where were the Fairies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoralTurtle View Post
What a fabulous PP! Nice LO to lift--where did you meet the fairies? My daughter would love that. I'm sooooo behind on challenges because of our move. I really hope I can complete this one--I'd love to have those autographs and the text path--those are really useful!
I would also like to know where all the fairies were! We didn't see one when we were there...but then again..I have seen a TON of characters on here that I didn't see when we were in WDW. I will definitely need to do better homework next visit!

Stacy
Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat

Old 05-02-2011, 03:12 PM   #18
alovesj95
Watching the Jedi Training Academy

Software: PSE9 and CS4 (however I haven't figured out how to use this yet)
Camera: Canon T4i
I have some scrapping to get done! I really like this PP. Hopefully, I won't forget about this one!
Alice
Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Teacups Mickey Pumpkin United States of America It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow

Old 05-02-2011, 04:26 PM   #19
ncmousemom
Trying to find Nemo in the Tomorrowland lagoon

Software: PSE
Camera: Canon Rebel
Quote:
Originally Posted by teethdr View Post
I would also like to know where all the fairies were! We didn't see one when we were there...but then again..I have seen a TON of characters on here that I didn't see when we were in WDW. I will definitely need to do better homework next visit!

Stacy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoralTurtle View Post
We saw them in October at the Magic Kingdom in Toontown. They were in the tent with the princesses.

Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Cheshire Cat 1 I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag

Old 05-02-2011, 08:54 PM   #20
Sand
Watching the kids play in a bug's land

Software: PSE-8
Camera: Nikon D5000
Thank you Wendy for hosting. LOVE the PP!!

I was inspired by the fairies:

Posted in gallery and to Rosetta Thread

My Blog
Disney Vacation Club Member United States of America Contemporary Resort 1 Boardwalk 1 Magical Express Star Tours Carousel horse Rocket Jets I love DCL! I link to MouseScrappers! Canada United Kingdom France

Closed Thread