MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 03-27-2012, 09:18 AM   #1
britt
E Ticket Holder

>>> HERE for Speed Scrap #102 <<<

The first hour we'll be chatting in the chartroom and giving out a new instruction every 10 minutes.

After that first hour, you'll have an additional 4 hours to finish your page (all layouts dues at 5:30 EST to receive prize).

Everyone who finishes on time get this . . .

You have an additional 4 hours to finish your page (all layouts dues at 5:30 EST to receive prize).

You must post your LO in the Speed Scrap #102 gallery.
You must also post your LO in the appropriate venue/attraction thread.
Then come back to this thread and post links to both your LO in the gallery AND your LO in the venue/attraction thread.

Any questions - PM me!

Make sure to leave comments on your fellow speed-scrapper's layouts. LOTS of comments is one of the best parts of participating in a speed scrap!!

Since the prize we're all playing for is about Sorcerer Mickey, all our steps are going to be somehow related to that character.

1) Pick your papers. As many as you want. Make sure at least 1 of them has Sorcerer Mickey colors - ie Red, Yellow, Blue or Black.
2) Photos. Since Sorcerer Mickey ends up making LOTS of helping brooms, let's scrap LOTS of photos. At least 4, if not more!
3) Use your photoshop "magic" (or whatever program you're using) to make your photos really POP. Brighten them up, make them black & white, run a cool action on them. Whatever magic spell you use, make sure they come out looking fabulous.
4) Since the Sorcerer hat has stars and a moon on it, put at least 1 star or moon embellishment on your page, if not more. It can't be in your paper pattern, it has to be an embellishment.
5) Have you ever noticed how the shadows in the Sorcerer's Apprentice part of Fantasia are a) beautiful and impressive, and b) crucial to the way the story is told? Make your shadows beautiful and impressive too. Spend a little extra time on the shadows.
6) Sorcerer Mickey can actually do REAL magic! Use the word "magic" somewhere on your page. Word art, title, journaling, whatever you want.
7) Since Mickey wore the Sorcerer's hat without permission and basically didn't do what he was supposed to do, you have my permission to not do what you're supposed to do for ONE of the other instructions. You may toss out one of the other instructions and do whatever you want to do instead.

Make sure to leave comments on your fellow speed-scrapper's layouts. LOTS of comments is one of the best parts of participating in a speed scrap!!

Here's my page:

Also posted in the Mickey Character Encounter thread.

You have an additional 4 hours to finish your page (all layouts dues at 5:30 EST to receive prize).

my blog my gallery
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for bringing in so many new members Britt! I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Minnie Stormtrooper Boo USA Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by britt; 03-27-2012 at 10:33 AM.

britt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2012, 09:28 AM   #2
liriel
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 12
Camera: Pentax k-x
I am here!
Mouse Ears Jungle Cruise Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Monorail United States of America Mickeys shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Julie! Mickey\'s shorts Contemporary Resort 1 Carousel horse Earful Tower Carol helped me book my vacation! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Stormtrooper Ive met another MouseScrapper

liriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:29 AM   #3
Spacecadetswife
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon Mark III & Panasonic Lux5
I'm here too, and ready to scrap.

Spacecadetswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:32 AM   #4
britt
E Ticket Holder

Since the prize we're all playing for is about Sorcerer Mickey, all our steps are going to be somehow related to that character.

1) Pick your papers. As many as you want. Make sure at least 1 of them has Sorcerer Mickey colors - ie Red, Yellow, Blue or Black.

my blog my gallery
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for bringing in so many new members Britt! I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Minnie Stormtrooper Boo USA Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 03-27-2012, 09:33 AM   #5
fonnetta
Randomly selected to dine in Club 33!

I'm here too!
My SS List

fonnetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:34 AM   #6
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder

Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
Hi! I'll be in the chat room.

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

QuiltyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:39 AM   #7
ShabbyAbby
Looking for pirates and ghosts in New Orleans Square

I'm here. Can't get into the chatroom
I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar United States of America

ShabbyAbby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:41 AM   #8
britt
E Ticket Holder

2) Photos. Since Sorcerer Mickey ends up making LOTS of helping brooms, let's scrap LOTS of photos. At least 4, if not more!

my blog my gallery

Old 03-27-2012, 09:43 AM   #9
britt
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShabbyAbby View Post
I'm here. Can't get into the chatroom
UH OH! Try a different browser.

my blog my gallery

Old 03-27-2012, 09:43 AM   #10
Gwendlite
Trying all the props in Toontown

Software: Photoshop CS5 Extended
Camera: Canon: PowerShot S5 IS
Send a message via AIM to Gwendlite Send a message via Yahoo to Gwendlite
Hi Abby!!! Is it giving you an error?
Minnie\'s Bow Star Tours Minnie\'s Shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Mickeys shoe

Gwendlite is offline   Reply With Quote