MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps > Previous Marathons > 2015 SPEED SCRAP MARATHON
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 03-29-2015, 06:42 PM   #51
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
I'm running behind! I need to draw two random winners for the $5 Gift Certificate to Amber LaBau's store.

Perhaps I will wait one more day to keep you in suspense now that you know who donated the Gift Certificates.

You can start dreaming on what you want to buy if you are the lucky winner.

I'll be back soon to announce the two lucky ladies! Thanks for playing Game #2! I love seeing all the lovely pages. Awesome!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2015, 03:42 PM   #52
jr4mni
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France

Software: Craft Artist Pro, PSE 10, PCS6
Camera: Looking for a new one.
Thanks for the extra time!

Here is my fav from mouselvrmom... I LOVE the background paper and the railroad tracks!

PROUDLY creating for Mad for the Mouse Designs and Chubby Chihuahua-Designs
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie Bride Star Tours Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin United States of America Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pirate Flag Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

jr4mni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 03:45 PM   #53
jr4mni

To be able to fit a parades worth of photos on one page is just stellar! Love this layout by tinkerbell1112.

Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie Bride Star Tours Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin United States of America Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pirate Flag Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Old 03-30-2015, 03:48 PM   #54
jr4mni

From SS#190 Again, mouselvrmom blew me away with her layout.

I love how this page all came together. While the focus was the big alpha, they way this is composed, the letter isn't the focus. But, it is. haahaa....

Old 03-31-2015, 04:28 PM   #55
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
WINNERS Selected....

I used the random number generator and post #19 was selected. Congrats Cynthia!

She had nominated 5 pages, so random number generated selected LO #1. Congrats Jenn (mouselvrmom) for being chosen.

You both are the lucky winners of a $5.00 GC to Amber LaBau's store at the LilyPad.

Enjoy!!!! Please make sure you drop Amber a thank you note and if you need ANY help in making a purchase... remember me.

I'll be shooting you a PM with the coupon code. Congrats again ladies.

I honestly wish I could offer a coupon to everyone. I love all the pages and the inspiration. Everyone show be proud of have their pages mentioned in this thread.

Awesome work all! Thanks for playing Game #2!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote