MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > Help and Support
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 06-29-2011, 09:51 AM   #1
californiateri
Stopping for lunch at Sunshine Seasons

Software: PSE10
Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-T100
How do you do this?

I've noticed most of the ladies have their LO images in posts set up so you can just click on the image to take you to the gallery. How do you do that? I've been around here long enough, so should know how to do it - but I can't seem to be able to figure out how to do it. My menopause brain doesn't seem to be able to work it out!

Could someone please explain it to me???
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Mouse Ears Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Magical Express Rocket Jets Christmas Tree Carousel horse Mickey\'s glove Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Teacups Eiffel Tower It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Viking Ship Turkey Minnie Bride Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

californiateri is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2011, 11:00 AM   #2
sparklehal
E Ticket Holder

Software: GIMP,
Camera: Fujifilm
Send a message via Yahoo to sparklehal
When you go to the picture in the gallery there are three options below the photo named linked thumbnail, linked image and direct link.

Copy the linked image code and put it in your post.

That's all there is to it!

Or do you mean a link to their whole gallery?
Pirate Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Shoe Magical Express Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Mickey\'s shorts Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place April! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Eiffel Tower Monorail Peru Ive met another MouseScrapper United Kingdom Canada

sparklehal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 11:18 AM   #3
r0binb
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PS CS5 & CS3
Camera: Sony Cybershot, Sony a55
Okay, I'll try explaining. When you're looking at your layout in the Gallery, you'll see your layout with the details (credits) below. And below that section you'll see Keywords, Linked Thumbnail, Linked Image, and Direct Link all with a bunch of mumbo jumbo after them.

It's the mumbo jumbo that you'll use to post your layout with the link back to the gallery in the various threads.

Copy and paste the code for the Linked Thumbnail into the forum thread to get this:

Copy and paste the code for the Linked Image into the forum thread to get this:

Both will send the reader to your layout in the gallery when clicked.

Okay, I hope that helps.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Disney Vacation Club Member I love DCL! United States of America Magical Express Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Teacups Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie Bride Captain EO Star Tours

r0binb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:30 PM   #4
californiateri
Stopping for lunch at Sunshine Seasons

Software: PSE10
Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-T100
I've just discovered that I'd been doing it all along! I always use the linked image to put the big photo in my post - BUT didn't realize that you could clik on it and it would take you to the gallery page.

Anyway, thanks Robin and April for your help.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Mouse Ears Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Magical Express Rocket Jets Christmas Tree Carousel horse Mickey\'s glove Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Teacups Eiffel Tower It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Viking Ship Turkey Minnie Bride Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

californiateri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 12:21 AM   #5
calamitypark
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen

Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Sony A550
Where is the UP LOAD your photo icon PLEASE

Hi, I am new here and wanted to up load some pages to the gallery.

I have gone into the gallery but cannot for the life of me find the Up Load your photo icon. To upload a photo, click on the "Upload Photos" link on the far right side of the blue Gallery nav bar

Please help me

calamitypark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 05:45 AM   #6
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Quote:
Originally Posted by calamitypark View Post
Hi, I am new here and wanted to up load some pages to the gallery.

I have gone into the gallery but cannot for the life of me find the Up Load your photo icon. To upload a photo, click on the "Upload Photos" link on the far right side of the blue Gallery nav bar

Please help me
I noticed that you have photos in the gallery so I take it you found the link?

Thanks, Robin for writing up an explanation for the linking. There is also some info in FAQs, but yours looks better than mine, lol.

Everyone good now?

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote