MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 08:02 PM   #31
JenEm
Recruited by Kim Possible to complete a mission in Japan

Software: Photoshop Elements 10
Camera: Canon Powershot SX120 IS
Thanks for hosting. Sorry to hear about your PC problems and glad you had done back up.

I have been struggling to complete a layout for these photo's for the longest time, so thanks for giving me the push I needed! Here's mine

I proudly create for:
Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Carousel horse Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Turkey 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #5 Christmas Tree A Ticket Patchwork Pumpkin Sandy Clause Pirate 1 Panda Pumpkin Mickey Miss Piggy 1 Mickey Bar Big Eyes Goofy Darth Vader R2-D2 Minnie Cupcake Pinocchio Toy Story Alien It\'s a Small World United States of America

Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2011, 08:31 PM   #32
r0binb
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PS CS5 & CS3
Camera: Sony Cybershot, Sony a55

Layout also posted here.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Disney Vacation Club Member I love DCL! United States of America Magical Express Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Teacups Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie Bride Captain EO Star Tours

Old 07-26-2011, 04:13 AM   #33
PrincessMouse
In the Hall of Presidents

Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Nikon D3
I love how you've all jumped in and gotten those pesky photos scrapped. So many memories recorded now!
Disney Vacation Club Member Contemporary Resort 1 Magical Express Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts China Monorail I love DCL! Minnie\'s Bow I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Flag It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Skyway Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat United States of America Mickey Pumpkin

Old 07-26-2011, 06:14 AM   #34
inkspots
Enjoying the whimsy of PhilharMagic

Software: PSCS5, PSE 5.0
Camera: Canon 40D
Thanks for a fun challenge! I've been wanting to scrap these photos, but they're not exactly the best. I enjoyed going through my stash to find the perfect match too.

This is a gyoza sausage roll that you can find at this one cart in Tokyo Seas. Unlike the parks in the US it seems, the parks here have snacks throughout that are very specific to that area. You only find these here, at this one cart. My favorites are all the different popcorns you can find throughout that are more or less themed to the area: Sea Salt in Mermaid Lagoon, Curry at the Arabian Coast, Milk Tea in New England for Duffy, etc. Anyway, these rolls were SOOOO good and worth the husband standing in line for them.

Old 07-26-2011, 12:02 PM   #35
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Thanks for the challenge Kimberly! I used Linda's new template for the challenge and love it!
Here is my layout:

Also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...7860#post77860
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Old 07-26-2011, 02:38 PM   #36
mncstbr
Heading to John Wayne airport… I'm going to Disney World!

Software: pse9
Camera: Canon 6D
I have been wanting to scrap these pictures FOREVER, but have been putting it off...so this challenge was a great way to finally do it.

Here's my LO:

also here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...7862#post77862
I link to MouseScrappers!

Old 07-26-2011, 02:43 PM   #37
mcclane
In the Hall of Presidents

Thanks for a fun challenge...I'm not much of a journaling person, so this really was a challenge for me

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...7865#post77865

Old 07-26-2011, 02:46 PM   #38
susan0877
Riding Radiator Springs Racers

Software: PSE8
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS
Thanks for the Challenge - I didn't know quite what kit to use so I mix and matched a few.

Also posted here:http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...7867#post77867
United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Captain EO Carousel horse United Kingdom Rocket Jets Magical Express

Old 07-26-2011, 08:52 PM   #39
jang
Trying to escape from Br'er Fox and Br'er Bear

Weekly Challenge #94 - Retro Diner

Hope I covered all the bases. Thanks for the challenge. Also posted here
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...7878#post77878
United States of America Earful Tower Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie Bride Star Tours Magical Express Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mouse Ears Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland)

Old 07-26-2011, 08:57 PM   #40
Susan0326
Admiring the architecture of Morocco

Software: PSE 11 & Lightroom
Camera: Nikon 5300
I've been putting these off, so thanks for the inspiration! Thanks for hosting this fun challenge!

Posted in the forums here.

Been There, Done That, Going Back!
1972 ~ 1977 ~ 1989 ~ 2001 Grosvenor ~ 2003 AS Movies ~ 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Pop Century ~
2008 POR ~ 2009, 2010, 2011 Pop Century ~ 2012 CBR ~ 2013 Pop Century ~ 2014 CBR ~ 2017 POFQ
Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat United States of America Monorail Pirate Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Skyway Earful Tower Pop Century Ursula Captain EO Expedition Everest

Last edited by Susan0326; 07-27-2011 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Added forum link. I also added journaling to layout. =)

Closed Thread