MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > Help and Support
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 04-26-2011, 08:40 PM   #31
wlovesthemouse
Looking for pirates and ghosts in New Orleans Square

Software: Memory Mixer & photoshop
Camera: Nikon D90 and Nikon D7000
Carol,
Thank you so much... it has taken me ages, but I think I've done most of them... now all I have to do is repost some of them.

Thanks

wlovesthemouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2011, 05:27 AM   #32
JudyB
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey

Camera: Nikon D5000
I was looking for a place on here that might show stuff other then pages that people have made. I went to "Special Projects" in the gallery and it said I have to have a password to view that. It may not even be what I am looking for, so can someone point me in the right direction? I am making a Disney photo box and wanted ideas. Also ideas for hand made autograph books and stuff like that. Do we have a section for that kind of stuff?

JudyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:52 AM   #33
amordemar
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Canon 50D; lenses: 50mm, 85mm
User Photo Albums Help

Not sure if I'm posting this queston in the correct thread but it's worth a shot! I noticed the other day I can create my own "albums" - is there a way to put my LOs in both their current album and also in my own separate albums to help keep them organized? I.E. - I have one in the Monthly Kit Challenge gallery but I'd like to add it to my own album since it features a photo from that particular trip. Does that make sense? Anyway - I couldn't figure it out on my own so thought I'd ask. Thanks!

Come Say Hi Over at My Scrap Blog!! A Disney Addicted Family! DH , ME! Ali , Ethan , Ava , and Lulu
Magical Express I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Carousel horse Boo Cheshire Cat Cupcake Star Tours Pirate Flag Big Eyes Minnie Captain EO Big Eyes Tinkerbell Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Haunted Mansion Japan United Kingdom I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

amordemar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 12:29 PM   #34
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
I just tested this out (by selecting kit challenge in the top drop down and one of your albums in the second drop down) and it put it in your album (so selecting an album seems to override the MS categories). So, it looks like the answer is 'no'. Sorry. It's been a few years since I set this up in PhotoPost, but this is starting to sound familiar. It's possible that there is a configuration setting that would allow users to add to more than one category - but I think I disabled it because of the design of the gallery software: instead of using database records to show what categories a photo is in, the program physically stores the photo in a folder corresponding to a category. This design creates heartburn for me in more ways than one... 1) if someone moves their photo from one category to another, the photo is physically moved in the file system but any image/hyperlink that points to the old photo category (folder) is now broken, and 2) if the user wants to put the photo in more than one category, it takes double the storage space because a copy of the photo will be physically put in each folder.

Sorry, that was a long-winded answer. Nutshell - no, I don't think you can without me making a change that would impact how much storage the gallery uses. Sorry!

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:22 PM   #35
amordemar
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Canon 50D; lenses: 50mm, 85mm
toootally fine and understandable! thanks for your quick response!

Come Say Hi Over at My Scrap Blog!! A Disney Addicted Family! DH , ME! Ali , Ethan , Ava , and Lulu
Magical Express I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Carousel horse Boo Cheshire Cat Cupcake Star Tours Pirate Flag Big Eyes Minnie Captain EO Big Eyes Tinkerbell Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Haunted Mansion Japan United Kingdom I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

amordemar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:38 AM   #36
golden1023
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

Software: SBC+
Camera: Nikon p300
Hi Carol.

I participated in Britt's Speed Scrap over the weekend, and tried numerous times to get my picture to the #86 gallery. It says it has been uploaded but never shows up! I have shrunk it down, and made sure it can be seen on the correct threads (character encounter, etc.) and it can be, but won't upload to a gallery. Any suggestions on what in the world I am doing wrong! I followed every step you did on the step by step!

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/...age001-1-1.jpg

Thank you!!!

golden1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:59 AM   #37
Carolc
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden1023 View Post
Hi Carol.

I participated in Britt's Speed Scrap over the weekend, and tried numerous times to get my picture to the #86 gallery. It says it has been uploaded but never shows up! I have shrunk it down, and made sure it can be seen on the correct threads (character encounter, etc.) and it can be, but won't upload to a gallery. Any suggestions on what in the world I am doing wrong! I followed every step you did on the step by step!

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/...age001-1-1.jpg

Thank you!!!
Make sure it shows that you are signed into the gallery (sometimes that is an issue people have with the gallery). Try uploading one of your 600x600px images (with file size 180kb or less). If it gives you an error message, please tell me EXACTLY the wording of the error message. If you don't get an error message, what is the URL of the page it dumps you on and what does that page say?

Thanks!

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Old 01-31-2012, 09:28 AM   #38
Carolc
Administrator

I was able to copy your image down to my computer and then upload it from there, so your image seems to be okay

Studio1955

Old 01-31-2012, 10:22 AM   #39
golden1023
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

Software: SBC+
Camera: Nikon p300
Well, when I got the upload notification on my email I checked and it was in the gallery. Over the speed scrap time, I did the same EXACT thing, and it told me it was "successfully uploaded" 12x!! and it was never in the gallery! Oh well I will send Britt a note! Thank you!!

golden1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 04:13 PM   #40
holly
In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room

Software: N/A
Question HELP!!

Okay, I cannot for the life of me find the "upload photos" link that is supposed to be on the right hand side of the page as it says in the FAQ. Can someone be more specific in helping me find the link?? Thanks so much!

holly is offline   Reply With Quote