MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps > Previous Marathons > 2016 SPEED SCRAP MARATHON
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2016, 07:12 PM   #1
snowdrop

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Smile 2016 Marathon - Game #2

Now that all the Speed Scraps have been posted, are you ready for another game? This will be a mini makeover!

Speed Scraps are a ton of fun, but sometimes you just run out of time to get your layout just right. Maybe you didn't get a chance to edit your picture. Maybe the SS instruction said no journaling, but you ALWAYS journal. Maybe you had to use a staple, but you didn't really know where to use it, so you aren't happy where it is.

I don't want you to change your layout so much that it looks completely different. But if there's something you wanted to change, now's your chance!

Post your original layout AND your new layout in this thread by Saturday, April 9, noon ET. Yes I'm giving you almost a week, since I know after the excitement of the weekend, you might want to take a break from the computer.

Here's the LO I chose. The instructions asked for 3 word art strips, and while I love them, I just didn't think they fit the look I wanted on the LO. I spent forever moving them all over lol and this is the original LO

I removed the word art strips, moved the Sebastian element down a bit, and moved the date to the top of the pic

This is what you will be re-scrapping for, Mouse and Friends v.3 {journal cards}

There are four 3x4 journal cards in both horizontal and vertical orientations. Thanks for the awesome PP, Wendy!!

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

Last edited by snowdrop; 04-05-2016 at 10:03 PM. Reason: add my LO

Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2016, 07:13 PM   #2
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Awesome game!
saving my spot!
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

Old 04-03-2016, 07:17 PM   #3
disfamily07
Going thru the turnstiles of California Adventure

Software: Photoshop elements
Camera: Canon Rebel xs
I know exactly which page I'm doing this on!

Only Counting trips since being married:
Honeymoon May 2007 -Shades Of Green, October 2007- Hilton Head Island October 2008-off property, DLP May 2010- Sequoia Lodge, Son's 1st trip: October 2010-Old Key West May 2012-Vero Beach November 2013- Old Key West and Saratoga Springs May 2015-Boardwalk and Bay Lake Towers
United States of America Boardwalk 1 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Disney Vacation Club Member United Kingdom

Old 04-03-2016, 08:14 PM   #4
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
me too!!! but tomorrow

Here's my redo, Im trying to put the most pics on a LO so added one more instead of some square papers. And added kinda title for the bottom part as it had no sense, at least for me, having two different themes and just one title.

my original

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

Last edited by roxana; 04-04-2016 at 07:21 AM.

Old 04-04-2016, 02:59 AM   #5
Kendra
I'm Soarin' over California

Software: PSE11
Camera: Nikon D60, Nikon D5100
Feel the Force fix

Here is mine. I took off the date (which I realized after I'd originally posted was incorrect) and the staples. I also adjusted the b&w photo contrast and brightness. Thanks!

Old 04-04-2016, 04:49 AM   #6
MsCarolina
On the wildest ride in the wilderness!

Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i
Improved version:

Added stitches, racoon, oars, string, flower, changed the effect of the title to a dark kraft and removed the button.

Original version:

Also posted here --> http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...9&postcount=60

Last edited by MsCarolina; 04-05-2016 at 02:30 PM.

Old 04-04-2016, 04:53 AM   #7
Uwsharp
Taking a Behind the Seeds tour

Software: Photoshop Elements 6.0
Camera: Canon Powershot and Canon Rebel Xsi
Saving my spot

signature made using Connie Prince's Main Street Magic
Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Star Tours Mickey Pumpkin Mickey\'s glove Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Cheshire Cat 1 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5

Old 04-04-2016, 04:55 AM   #8
Romajo
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island

Camera: Sony
Here's my re-do for speed scrap #205.
I changed the papers for the mats and I deleted the heart with date and changed that with a few other elements.
Thanks for the extra goodie!
Here's my first page:

And here's my re-do:

I also re-did my page for the first speed scrap, since I have a typo on that one...

Go to my shop, my blog and my Facebook page.
Netherlands Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Eiffel Tower Mickey Pumpkin Expedition Everest Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe

Old 04-04-2016, 07:30 AM   #9
Jojo
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon EOS 550D
I went back to my #209 lay out and changed my clusters a bit so it fits better in my Disneyland book.

Disneyland Paris Dream Annual Passholder
First DLR Anaheim visit: 13 - 20 August 2015!
First cruise: 7 nights - Magic (Mediteranian Europe) Departure 10 september!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Old 04-04-2016, 08:36 AM   #10
Got2Scrap
Exploring Adventureland

Thank you for hosting and the participation prize.

Also posted in forum: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...d=1#post165196

My redo - I enlarged the photo to spread across the page vertically and put the title on the page rather than below and added layer under the photo instead of matting and added stitches.

Also posted in forum: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...d=1#post165199

Closed Thread