MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 09-14-2010, 09:52 AM   #1
sahlink
I'm Soarin' over California

======>Here for Speed Scrap #20 <======

We will be starting real soon

Tuesday, 14th September, 11am PT 12 MT 1pm CT 2pm ET 7pm GMT

There will be 7 instructions in total. One instruction every 10 minutes, with the final instruction on the close of the hour.
Then you will have 4 hours to finish your layout and post to the gallery and relevant thread to claim your prize.
If you join late don’t worry that you missed the start you can still play just get follow the rules for your layout and get it uploaded before the deadline.

We'll be chatting it up in the chatroom, so come join us: http://client14.addonchat.com/chat.php?id=474111
But instructions will be posted here in this first thread as well.

Here is a what you are playing for:

Here is a more detailed shot:

* make sure to follow all the Speed Scrap instructions I will be revealing over the hour.
* make sure you post in the Speed Scrap #20 Gallery in the Mouse Scrappers Gallery. You need to select this gallery from the drop down menu the first time you upload so it won't mess up your links!!
* post your LO in the relevant attraction/venue thread that your page goes in AND INCLUDE A LINK TO YOUR POST IN THAT THREAD IN YOUR POST IN THIS THREAD!!!!
* comment on your fellow Speed Scrappers LOs.
* Have fun!

Feel free to PM me if you have any trouble or questions!

Instructions:

1. Chose 3 or more photos.

2. We are going to do a different style of layout. Remember when you used to paper scrap??
Well we are going to pull inspiration from paper scrapping. It’s all going to be about the photos.
Arrange them on your page… but no itty bittys, let’s SEE the photos.

3. Papers. Yes, papers in paper scrapping is a must. Papers bring color and energy to your page.
Chose at least 3 papers to use on your page. Again…”think” 'I’m gluing these down'. (maybe use them in a background, or strips, or matting)

4. I used alphas all the time in paper scrapping. (Stickers, beads, wood)
Chose an alpha to you on your page for the title. This should be another focal point on your page.

5. Journaling. I ALWAYS hand wrote on my pages.
Sometimes the names of who was in the photos, sometimes what we were doing.
Use a handwritten font and put some journaling on your page.

6. Ribbon or string. You must put a bit of ribbon or a string on your page.
HOWEVER, when you paper scrap you can’t just ‘glue’ string down, you had to adhere it with some type of fastener (staple, tape, brad).
MAKE IT WORK!

7. Embellish any way you’d like… keep in mind what is a “paper element” and what is a “digi type element”
Then finish up and upload to the speed scrap #20 gallery. Remember to post your layout in the relevant forum and then post the layout in this thread with a gallery link.

Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s shorts Magical Express It\'s a Small World Mickeys shoe

Last edited by sahlink; 09-14-2010 at 12:07 PM.

sahlink is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2010, 10:04 AM   #2
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
I´m here!!!

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:06 AM   #3
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
I am Here Too!
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

WDW Scrap Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:21 AM   #4
kateolas
Staying the night at Animal Kingdom Lodge

Software: Photoshop CC 2017 and Photoshop CS2
Camera: GE X500, Sony CyberShot
I'm here three

Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Me!iss@! Teacups Pirate Flag Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Ears Monorail Speed Scrapper! Expedition Everest Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Ive met another MouseScrapper

kateolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:27 AM   #5
shelleeyore
Heading to the Contemporary Resort

Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XT
I made it, too!
Monorail Magical Express Contemporary Resort 1 Boardwalk 1 Mouse Ears Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Eiffel Tower Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Rocket Jets Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 France Mickey Pumpkin It\'s a Small World Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Star Tours Germany Captain EO

shelleeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:38 AM   #6
Therapy97
Barnstorming along with Goofy

Software: Photoshop CS6 & PhotoImpact X3
Camera: Canon SD870IS and Canon S95
Count me in!
United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Carousel horse Minnie\'s Bow Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Flag I love DCL! Star Tours Mickey\'s glove

Therapy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:38 AM   #7
sahlink

WOOT!!! Hey ladies!!!

Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s shorts Magical Express It\'s a Small World Mickeys shoe

Old 09-14-2010, 10:39 AM   #8
miranda
Blasting through Space Mountain

Software: PSE 6.0
Camera: Nikon D5100
Oh wow looks like I made it. Can't wait to start.

miranda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:50 AM   #9
haynay
Randomly selected to dine in Club 33!

I'm here! Gotta grab some lunch first!

my blog
Carol helped me book my vacation!

haynay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:53 AM   #10
sahlink

hey heather! good to see you here!