|01-14-2017, 02:19 PM||#1|
Randomly selected to dine in Club 33!
Join Date: Jan 2013
>>>Here for January Project 2017 Speed Scrap<<<
Here is the instructions. Our theme tonight was the New Year. Since there is no participation prize there is no time limit. Feel free to scrapbook Disney or any other theme you want to get done tonight.
1. WE JUST RANG IN THE YEAR 2017. SO USE 2,1, 0, OR 7 PHOTOS
2. NEW YEARS EVE IS ONE BIG PARTY. USE ALL PATTERNED PAPER TO SHOW YOUR PARTY SPIRIT.
3. SINCE WE CELEBRATE THE CHANGING OF A NUMBER USE ALPHA OR A FONT TO INCLUDE A DATE OR SOMETHING ELSE TO SHOW OFF A NUMBER.
4. IN THE NEW YEAR WE COUNT DOWN TO IT’S BEGINNING. USE 3 OF ONE ELEMENT, 2 OF A SECOND ELEMENT, AND 1 OF A THIRD ELEMENT (I.E. 3 BUTTONS, 2 FLOWERS, 1 RIBBON). YOU CAN COUNT DOWN CLUSTERS IF YOU WANT INSTEAD
5. USE SOME CONFETTI, GLITTER, SPRAY. THOSE NEW YEARS CELEBRATIONS GET MESSY
6. YOU CAN SKIP A STEP IF YOU INCLUDE A JOURNAL CARD WITH 3 LINES OF JOURNALING.
7. ROCK THE SHADOWS, ADD ANYTHING ELSE YOUR PAGE NEEDS, ADD A HIDDEN MICKEY IF YOUR PAGE IS MICKEY. IF YOU DIDN’T DATE YOUR PICTURE IN STEP 3, DATE IT NOW.
The instructions will be posted here and in the chatroom. There is no deadline since there is no participation price.
Come join us in the ----> Chatroom. We will start chatting at 4:00 PM PST\5:00 PM MST|6:00 PM CST\7:00 PM EST. You must have a login to join us. Sorry, but I don't know how to add you, but I will watch the facebook group.
As a reminder:
There will be 7 instructions in total.
The first instruction will be posted on the hour.
The second instruction is given at ten past.
Third instruction is given at twenty past.
Fourth instruction is given at half past.
Fifth instruction is given at twenty to.
Sixth instruction is given at ten to.
The final instruction is given at the close of the hour.
If you did a Disney layout, post your layout in the Project 2015/2016/2017 gallery
Post your layout in the appropriate themed thread (if you did a Disney page)
If you did a non Disney layout, link us here to your page.
Also, if you're on Pinterest, be sure to upload your layout to our Project 2015/2016/2017 Pinterest board!
If you did Disney, and you posted in a themed thread, post a link to your themed thread) here when you respond.
Last edited by kolohigirl; 01-14-2017 at 05:50 PM.
|01-14-2017, 05:20 PM||#2|
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France
Join Date: Aug 2013
Camera: Cannon Power Shot XS20IS
Haha - I was the last one there and the first one to finish. I was actually working on my Disney book and happened to have a page ready with 2 pictures so I created it with the instructions! I have one of many elements (flair, frame, tree, flower), 2 ribbons and 3 buttons (which are also my Mickey)
Thanks so much for hosting - the instructions really helped me get the page done fast! Otherwise I would have hemmed and hawed over it all evening!
|01-14-2017, 11:16 PM||#3|
Trying all the props in Toontown
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Porter Ranch, CA
Elements from - Kellybell Designs - Wonderland & Magical Scraps Galore - Mad Tea Party
|01-17-2017, 09:50 AM||#5|
E Ticket Holder
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lima, Peru
Mine, late but page done! 7 pics, 3 stars, 2 clusters and 1 banner. No date because this page is for a one day book. Sorry I missed the chat, wasnt at home
also posted http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...211#post168211
|02-12-2017, 11:31 AM||#6|
Uh oh , I just looked into the eyes of Mara
Join Date: Dec 2014
This was a fun challenge!