MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Scrapbooking > Treasure Chest
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 09-18-2015, 03:56 PM   #1
*melidy*
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Cannon
Quick Bite and Insta-Scrapped - New from Melidy Designs

I have two new products hitting the store today. The first of which is a mini kit, perfect for those of you that like to grab a Quick Bite at the parks:

This mini contains, 6 papers 4 solids, 23 elements and a full (upper and lower case) red plastic sticker alpha. With the bright, bold colours and fun food elements this is the perfect kit for scrapping all your favourite fast food joints, whether at home or on the go!

And there's also have a new template pack; Insta-Scrapped. The square, blocked style is perfect for those of you that love Instagram:

Head over to my blog to see some inspiration from my creative team using these new packs!
I link to MouseScrappers! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Teacups Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Jungle Cruise Pirate Flag Pirate Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Captain EO Star Tours Monorail Minnie Bride United Kingdom France United States of America

*melidy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
food, melidy designs, quick service