MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > Help and Support
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 05-20-2012, 08:10 AM   #1
Sireney
Just parked the car

Hi, new here, and a question.

Hi all.

I've been looking at layouts for the last couple of days, and loving them. Firstly, because they are Disney layouts! I have at least 12 vacations to WDW from 2003 - 2008, to scrap. Plus, a trip from 1998 to get scrapped. I have pages done - a little bit from each trip - but not one fully scrapped trip!

Secondly - because they are so pretty! There are so many talented ladies here!

So, I have a question - is this site mainly for digital layouts, or is it open to postings of layouts from traditional scrappers, too? I do not digi scrap - completely traditional scrapper here. I love the look of digital scrapping, but, I love the feel of papers, flowers, and other embellishments in my hands.

I like that I can gain inspiration for a layout design, even if it's geared towards digital - I just arrange my products following the digital template.

I just wanted to make sure before I went ahead and posted my layouts in the proper galleries.
Thanks in advance!
Chevonne

Sireney is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2012, 09:02 AM   #2
jr4mni
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France

Software: Craft Artist Pro, PSE 10, PCS6
Camera: Looking for a new one.
First of all, Welcome to Mousescrappers! You will love it here.

I too was like you. I still love to do traditional layouts but, I soon found how quickly I can get pages done digitally. I've decided that I will paper scrap the photos I already have printed and digiscrap everything new.

In any event, you are more than welcome to post traditional pages. There is even a thread for traditional scrapping. No matter your style, as long as it's scrapping and Disney, post away!!!

PROUDLY creating for Mad for the Mouse Designs and Chubby Chihuahua-Designs
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie Bride Star Tours Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin United States of America Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pirate Flag Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

jr4mni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:17 AM   #3
Sireney
Just parked the car

Hi, Jennifer!

Thank you for your response.

Maybe, someday, I'll try digi scrapping. It really does look fun to do.

Chevonne

Sireney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 04:26 AM   #4
Disney Baby

Software: Storybook Creator Plus 3.0 and 4.0
Camera: Sony Alpha 33
Hi Chevonne,

Welcome to MouseScrappers! I was a traditional scrapper for 8 years before I found digital about 5 years ago. I still have a ton of traditional stuff that I use for card making, the kids projects, and some other crafts. I do miss traditional when I am sitting with my laptop at a crop and 90 % of the scrappers are cutting with the new tools and using the newest products. I am so intrigued by the Cricut but got out of traditional before they were popular. There are traditional scrappers here. The site is inspirational for Disney page ideas of any kind. I look forward to seeing your pages.

Take care,

Jennifer
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for exceptional help with challenges Jennifer! Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Minnie Bride Skyway It\'s a Small World Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Carousel horse Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Pop Century

Disney Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:32 AM   #5
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Welcome Chevonne! I think many of us started as a traditional scrapper and have gotten hooked on digital. However, this site is for all . Just jump in and join the fun!

I look forward to seeing you around the site and getting to know you better.

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:53 AM   #6
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder

Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
Yup - we love seeing paper pages as well as digi, because there's a lot of people out there who still scrap paper. So, post away!

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

QuiltyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:58 PM   #7
obumpus

Welcome, so glad you found us! We to see traditional pages as much as the digi ones. Please, post away. You can find a forum specifically dedicated to traditional scrapbooking HERE even.

Old 05-22-2012, 12:00 AM   #8
MaryD73
On the wildest ride in the wilderness!

Software: Photoshop
Camera: Canon Rebel T2i
Welcome! I also digiscrap and traditional scrap. I love seeing traditional pages so please post away!!
Disney Vacation Club Member Magical Express Canada Mouse Ears Star Tours

MaryD73 is offline   Reply With Quote