MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 12:26 PM   #51
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Just use the new category going forward. Remember that if you go back and change categories in the Gallery, any forum post that points to the old gallery gets broken - I know that is a hassle, so I don't expect people to go through the trouble.

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2010, 03:13 PM   #52
twhitesell
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolc View Post
Let me try to clarify...

The only thing new is related to the Gallery itself. When you upload your photo, rather than leaving the category as "Member galleries", please change it to "Weekly challenges".

We still want you to post a linked image in
- the challenge thread
- the appropriate place in the forums

I went back and looked at the layouts you've done so far. You are doing it right. You posted your Nine Dragons layout in both the "China" forum and in a weekly challenge thread... right on I did notice that you posted Brer Rabbit in the Animal Kingdom 'general' thread - it will easily get lost in there. I moved it to the 'Character Encounters' forum since the subject was more about meeting Brer Rabbit than about AK... it'll make it easier for everyone to find your layout when want to... does that make sense? When in doubt, think 'where would I look if I want to find this layout later'?

Let me know if you have any other questions,
Carol
Think I'm understanding, thanks for helping.

Old 01-31-2010, 04:30 PM   #53
Bev Cavera
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle

Software: PSE 8
Camera: Cannon Rebel T1i
Food- Dez's Birthday Cupcake

Excellent learning experience. I worked hard to mastered the instructions for the template " Scrubbed Raw " that I used on this page....WOW, that template almost did me in! These Challenges force me to leave my comfort zone as a new scrapper. Thanks for the Challenge Bev
Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Disney Vacation Club Member Magical Express Contemporary Resort 1 Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 2 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Minnie\'s Shoe Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Captain EO Italy France Sorcerers Hat Pumpkin King Gingerbread Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World

Last edited by Bev Cavera; 01-31-2010 at 04:35 PM. Reason: needed to paste link

Old 02-01-2010, 06:26 AM   #54
Kim
In the Hall of Presidents

Software: PSE 6
Camera: Olympus Stylus 1010
Here is my layout, what a fun challenge and a great PP, thanks!

Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat United States of America Monorail Disney Vacation Club Member Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Star Tours Rocket Jets Wish VoluntEAR - Castle I love DCL! Pirate Flag

Old 02-01-2010, 06:55 AM   #55
CAVEA001
Flying to Orlando

Software: Photoshop Elements 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyannHeck View Post
CAVEA001! I finally made it!
Yipee!!!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World United States of America Canada Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Cheshire Cat 1 I love DCL! Japan

Old 02-01-2010, 01:14 PM   #56
morgtroy
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

crystal Palace Breakfast

Here's my attempt.

Old 02-01-2010, 02:20 PM   #57
ellenb
Just parked the car

Hard to resist this one!

Here are mine!

BG paper Britt-ish Designs Imperial Girl Add-on

Last edited by ellenb; 02-02-2010 at 08:43 PM. Reason: fixed link... just copy the 'linked image' and paste it here :)

Old 02-01-2010, 03:18 PM   #58
HollyannHeck
Just parked the car

Send a message via Yahoo to HollyannHeck
Ok, here goes... great challenge! It would have been months before I thought what to do with these photos without it.

Old 02-01-2010, 03:48 PM   #59
snowdrop

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Bev Cavera-Cute! Love the frame around the cupcake & the font you used! BTW, don't forget to list the credits for your layout

Kim-So fun! Love the layered papers & the font, both are so perfect for SciFi!

morgtroy-So cute! Love the colors, the Mickey pancake, and the logo!

HollyannHeck-Oh wow, how lucky are you to have gone there! Jealous. Love how you fit so many pics on the LO, the font, and the extraction of the sign! That dessert looks yummy!

ellenb-Perfect paper, and love the food pics, it looks yummy! Don't forget to upload to the gallery here!

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

Old 02-01-2010, 04:38 PM   #60
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: SBC+ 3.0
Exclamation SBC+ Users please help!

I need some help from my fellow SBC+ users. How do make the file size on your pages smaller so they will upload to the gallery here and not exceed the file size? I had been doing the usual save process to jpeg, then uploading to photobucket, resizing there to 600x600, and then using their image link to post here. But now as I am trying to post directly to the gallery I keep getting a "file exceeding size limit" message. Please help! Thanks in advance for your assistance!
It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

Closed Thread