MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts > 2nd Anniversary Celebration
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 05-04-2011, 11:57 AM   #1
leslie_537
E Ticket Holder

Software: Phtoshop CS 4
Camera: Nikon D40
Cake Smash - Wed May 4th to May 22nd

OK so I am two days late . You know every now and then you open all your presents and later you find one lingering behind a chair, or tucked way up behind the tree and while it was a little late it was still a present surprise?
Well that is what this thread is meant to be.....

So I got the job of taking on the Cake Smash Game!

What is the cake smash game you ask....

Cake Smash
Just like when you give the baby its own birthday cake and watch it dive in, we're going to smash some LOs.

Go to the gallery and choose two LOs that you love. Then smash them together by scraplifting them onto one LO.

I will upload my example HERE later this evening

All you have to do is follow these rules and you will receive the participation prize shown below.

1. Create a layout about Disney
2. Pick 2 layouts out of the gallery to scraplift into one layout. Maybe you like the colors of one and the composition of the other. You get the point.
3. Post your layout here in this thread
4. Post links to the layouts you used for inspiration for this challenge in this thread. Also jot down a few notes of what you used from each layout.
5.Link your layout in the appropriate thread in the forum and please put the link in your post!
6.Post your layout by midnight Pacific time on Sunday, May 22nd
7. Leave praise for everyone else that participated.

If you follow all of the above instructions - you'll get these two alphas as your PP! That's right two PP for the price of one! Afterall Mouse Scrappers is turning 2!!!!

Show me what you've got.........
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Monorail Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Mickey\'s shorts Skyway Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog It\'s a Small World Thanks for making MouseScrappers a better place Leslie! Carousel horse Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Cheshire Cat 1 Pirate Flag Sorcerer\'s Hat

leslie_537 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2011, 01:01 PM   #2
janet715
Screamin' in Paradise Pier

Software: My Memories Suite
Camera: Nikon D50
Ooooh, this looks like fun!!! Can't wait til the kiddies go to bed so I can play!!!

janet715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 01:06 PM   #3
winipeg1
I'm Soarin' over California

Software: Craft artist
Camera: sony alpha 33
sounds like fun, its a good job we have all month for these fun and games

United Kingdom Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mickey\'s shorts Magical Express Boardwalk 1 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

winipeg1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 01:50 PM   #4
obumpus

Thanks for a fun challenge! I'm working on love now.

I "smashed" these 2 LO's:

1) http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...disney&cat=500 (inspired by the circles)

2) http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-in-me&cat=500 (inspired by the feel of movement in photo placement)

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4&postcount=44

Old 05-04-2011, 02:33 PM   #5
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Woo hoo... sounds like fun!!!! Thankfully we have until the 22nd as I keep falling behind.

Cute alphas! Love the deal... a twofer... lol...

Thanks Leslie. I will have to get to snooping around in the gallery!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 03:59 PM   #6
tukogirl

This sounds like so much fun! I need to get looking in the gallery for some great inspiration pages! love the prizes

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 04:00 PM   #7
alovesj95
Watching the Jedi Training Academy

Software: PSE9 and CS4 (however I haven't figured out how to use this yet)
Camera: Canon T4i
I agree, it sounds like fun, but I am a little intimidated.
Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Teacups Mickey Pumpkin United States of America It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow

alovesj95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 04:20 PM   #8
ana_carol
E Ticket Holder

Great challenge Leslie!!!
And awesome pp, youre always generous
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove Speed Scrapper! Brazil Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Minnie\'s Shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pop Century Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Ana Carol! Redfan Great Britain Morocco Miss Piggy 1 Canada Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

ana_carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 04:36 PM   #9
PrincessMouse
In the Hall of Presidents

Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Nikon D3
Woohooo! I'm ready for this one
Disney Vacation Club Member Contemporary Resort 1 Magical Express Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts China Monorail I love DCL! Minnie\'s Bow I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Flag It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Skyway Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat United States of America Mickey Pumpkin

PrincessMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 04:47 PM   #10
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
This is a fun challenge Leslie! I´m in! Great PP!!!

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote