MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Travel > DVC Chat
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2010, 11:03 AM   #9
mickeysmyboy
Singing along with the children on the happiest cruise that ever sailed

Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Nikon D5000
Hi DVC neighbors!!!!

We own 300 points at AKV! DH and I bought our first 200 point contract after we took the tour during grown ups only vacation last March. We added on 100 more at Christmas time! We bought both contracts from Disney. We were going to do our add on resale but between the facts that we got a great incentive, that we got 09 points although our 09 use year was almost up, and that our new points have the same use year as our original contract we couldn't go wrong with buting direct from DVC!

We've only stayed at SSR (October 09) and Kidani so I have limited knowledge to base favorites on. I LOVED Kidani though! It truly felt like home!

We are sooooo happy with our decision to purchase DVC. It was truly the right thing for our family! I love knowing that the next trip is right around the corner!

Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

mickeysmyboy is offline   Reply With Quote