MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Travel > Discounts and promotions
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 07-12-2011, 07:16 PM   #1
3BluEyedBabies
Watching Finding Nemo the Musical

Software: GIMP
Camera: Canon Power Shot SX260
website to buy park tickets?

We are planning our first trip to Disney with all three of our kids. We took our daughter when she was an only child in 2006 for her 2nd birthday. just wondering if anyone has suggestions what website offers the best price on ticket packages. thanks for any help u can offer!!
I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Carousel horse Jungle Cruise Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower It\'s a Small World Monorail Mouse Ears

3BluEyedBabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2011, 08:08 PM   #2
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
Have you contacted MouseScrappers owner, CarolC, for prices?

I just sent her a pm earlier asking for prices from her. She's very easy and super friendly to work with. You should check her out!
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Neverland Scraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 09:03 AM   #3
meejay
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PSCS 5.5
Camera: iPhone 4s, Canon Powershot SX230, Nikon D5000
I agree - using a Disney certified agent was the best thing we ever did. They have free dining right through the end of September if you stay on property.

Now Planning for Fall 2015 - back to Caribbean Beach!
Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar United States of America Earful Tower 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #1 Teacups 2011 Special Edition pin #6 2011 Special Edition pin #5 I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Carousel horse

meejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:26 PM   #4
Bev Cavera
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle

Software: PSE 8
Camera: Cannon Rebel T1i
Free 1 Day ticket to WDW

I have a ticket that must be used by July 31 this year.... it was given to me while at Saratoga Springs ....it is a Park Hopper but good for 1 Day only... please email me if you will be traveling to the Magic kingdom this Summer.....Bev
Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Disney Vacation Club Member Magical Express Contemporary Resort 1 Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 2 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Minnie\'s Shoe Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Captain EO Italy France Sorcerers Hat Pumpkin King Gingerbread Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World

Bev Cavera is offline   Reply With Quote