MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > Help and Support
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 01-16-2010, 05:25 PM   #1
Pooh46
Watching the kids play in a bug's land

Software: Adobe CC
Camera: Nikon D5300
Exclamation Trouble logging into the Gallery

Has anyone else had an issue staying logged into the new gallery while using Firefox? Even when I try to log in again, it won't log me into the gallery. When I go back to the regular forums, I'm still logged in though. Not a problem, however, in IE. I had to use IE to upload my layout. I've cleared my cache, also, so not sure what else to try.

----------------------------

Added by admin:
EVERYONE: PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO POST #10 FOR SOLUTION
Mouse Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Disney Vacation Club Member Boardwalk 1 Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Minnie\'s Bow Earful Tower Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by Carolc; 08-02-2017 at 02:45 PM.

Pooh46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2010, 05:31 PM   #2
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Hi Pam,

What version of Firefox are you using, and what operating system are you on? I primarily use Firefox (version 3.5.7) on Windows Vista, but haven't encountered this issue. Anyone else out there experience this?

Maybe try clicking on the "Log Out" link in the forums (from Firefox). I know this clears out out the cookies. Then log back in (check the 'remember me' box).

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 06:05 PM   #3
Pooh46
Watching the kids play in a bug's land

Software: Adobe CC
Camera: Nikon D5300
I'm also using Firefox 3.5.7 and Vista. I tried logging out and back in again and that didn't work. However, if I closed Firefox and opened it again and then tried logging into MS and clicking on the Gallery, I stayed logged in. Guess it must just be my computer - I'll always have to have a new session of Firefox open if I want to access the gallery!
Mouse Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Disney Vacation Club Member Boardwalk 1 Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Minnie\'s Bow Earful Tower Ive met another MouseScrapper

Pooh46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:49 PM   #4
Carolc
Administrator

I came across this issue once in a blue moon. The other day when it came up, here is something that seemed to help.

- if you are signed in, sign out
- go to the forums and sign in (be sure to check the 'remember me' box)
- click on at least one thread in the forums
- click on the gallery

nutshell - don't go straight to the Gallery after signing in. Click around in the forums first.

See if this works next time you encounter this issue.

Carol

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Old 03-13-2010, 04:17 AM   #5
kateolas
Staying the night at Animal Kingdom Lodge

Software: Photoshop CC 2017 and Photoshop CS2
Camera: GE X500, Sony CyberShot
I keep having problems too. Usually I have to go up to my tools and clear history and then log back in ... then if I click the gallery I can usually get in. So I just keep doing that, it seems to work.

Might have to try the remember me function .... maybe that will work too.

Firefox seems "quirky" some days ...

Edited to add: Tried the remember me function, didn't work .... but if I click on one of the threads and then go to the gallery link I seem to be logged in, so that did work.

Thanks Carol for the tip!

Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Me!iss@! Teacups Pirate Flag Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Ears Monorail Speed Scrapper! Expedition Everest Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by kateolas; 03-13-2010 at 10:32 AM. Reason: solution

kateolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 04:11 AM   #6
kateolas

This morning I have tried 8 times to get into the gallery ... tried everything. There "has" to be an easier way. I even tried opening up IE and logging into the gallery from there ... still leaving the forum logged in on Firefox ... and still no luck.

Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Me!iss@! Teacups Pirate Flag Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Ears Monorail Speed Scrapper! Expedition Everest Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 03-27-2010, 08:51 AM   #7
Carolc
Administrator

I did some more research and came across a suggestion that I'm hoping will work. I made some config changes, let me know if it changes anything. Maybe clear your cookies one last time before signing in.

Let me know how it goes.

Carol

Studio1955

Old 05-01-2010, 06:29 PM   #8
MelissaD
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn

Software: Photoshop CS3
Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ28
Send a message via Yahoo to MelissaD
I cleared my cache yesterday, and now I am having trouble getting into the gallery. I'll keep trying, but wanted to let you know that it is still having issues.
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets Contemporary Resort 1

MelissaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 06:29 AM   #9
kateolas

It always takes me logging in twice to get into the Gallery when using firefox. I log in .... click the link at the top to go to the Gallery ... it doesn't show that I logged in ... then I click the link to Forums at the top and it takes me back to that page ... I log back in again ... then click the Gallery link again ... and it lets me in every time.

With Firefox .... sometimes you have to nudge the hamster wheel a bit.

Old 11-16-2010, 10:21 PM   #10
Carolc
Administrator

Try these two options:

1 - Go to the bottom of this page and click on the "Delete Cookies" button: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...action=cookies

2 - If option #1 doesn't work, try logging in from here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/adm-index.php (it will throw an error that says you don't have rights, but it may log you in anyway)

Be sure to scroll down the page until you see the special login area

Studio1955

Last edited by Carolc; 04-07-2019 at 07:45 PM.