MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts > 4th Anniversary Celebration
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 05-19-2013, 10:40 AM   #1
ljritchie
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth

Software: Artisan 5.0. Photoshop CC
Camera: IPhone 7
Here for SS 150

Hi everyone. Hope you are having a fun time here celebrating
Mousesscrappers 4th birthday with all the wonderful people here!!! Thank you to everyone who made this possible.

It's a long story and week for that matter, but I am out of town right now and for a lot of crazy reasons, I am still here in
Granbury, Texas. You might have seen them on the national news; as they suffered an EF4 tornado earlier this week. My family lives here and they were spared and shook up but fine.

I am hosting your speed scrap now and thank you Melinda for hosting the chat portion. You are awesome!!!

So I don't have my pp ready to shoe yet but will hopefully here in a little while.

I know you have had a busy weekend, so you guys are lucking out. Well to make it easier in everyone, am going to give you ALL a present and post all the instructions at once and you have until this time tomorrow to finish. Hope that's ok. wink wink.

So here we go. Mine in a hodgepodge of steps and ideas, but I hope you enjoy and have fun. .

1. You may use any number of papers and patterns, but you must use both. I love stacking and turning them. Try to make them different shapes or sizes if you can.

2. When I went to WDW last, it was Halloween. So please use Purple, Orange, Black, and Green somewhere in your layout. Other colors are up to you. It can be in the pics, elements, paper, etc. It doesn't matter.

3. It's been 4 years--the same as MS birthday age--since I've gone to see my pal Mickey. So please choose 4 photos to use.

4. That was in 2009 so choose 9 elements. Anything you want. They must each be unique. You can duplicate but 9 different ones please.

5. I love clusters, so please make 3 of them using some of those elements. Please try to make 3 different ones if you can with at least 4 elements in each one.

6. I love big titles, so let's see one on those with and alpha or font or any combo there of.

7. The obligatory "rocking" of shadows applies and anything else you think you need or want to use. Journal or date if you would like. Your prize will be coming out the end of the week so please bear with me. It will be worth it! I promise! Also, I will ask that Melinda give me a list of all chatters and I will get your pp out as well. Sound good?

Enjoy and happy birthday again Mousesscrappers ! May you have many more.

All the standard rules apply and again you will have until 2:00 CST Monday to finish.
Sorcerer\'s Hat I love DCL! Mickey Pumpkin Christmas Tree Magical Express Minnie\'s Bow Expedition Everest Monorail Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Flag Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey\'s shorts Maracas 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Earful Tower United States of America Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Carousel horse Teacups Rocket Jets Eiffel Tower Contemporary Resort 2 Fantasmic

ljritchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2013, 10:57 AM   #2
hichchei
Learning some history in The American Adventure

Camera: Fujifilm Finepix JV
Sorry to hear that y'all where hit by the tornado and I'm happy y'all are all ok

Pirate Ears Monorail Carousel horse Magical Express Mickey\'s shorts Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat It\'s a Small World Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Maracas Mickey\'s glove Star Tours United States of America

hichchei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 11:03 AM   #3
Marie
Having dinner at Rainforest Café

Software: SBC Plus 3.0
Sorry to hear about the tornado. Glad your family is okay!

Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 11:13 AM   #4
tukogirl

I'm moving this over to the Anniversary section so people aren't confused

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 11:14 AM   #5
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Goodness Lisa... I am so glad you are ok. Tornado's are SOOOO spooky!

Thanks for hosting Lisa. Love your steps!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 11:14 AM   #6
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Quote:
Originally Posted by tukogirl View Post
I'm moving this over to the Anniversary section so people aren't confused
Thanks Andrea.

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 11:18 AM   #7
ana_carol
E Ticket Holder

Glad everyone is okay Lisa!
Thanks for the extra time, I definately need it!!!
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove Speed Scrapper! Brazil Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Minnie\'s Shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pop Century Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Ana Carol! Redfan Great Britain Morocco Miss Piggy 1 Canada Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

ana_carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 11:25 AM   #8
Romajo
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island

Camera: Sony
Lisa, besides the tornado and other things I know going on in your life, it's good to see you are able to host a challenge. Love the instructions, better get scrapping. And I'm pretty sure the wait is worth it!
Take care, sweetie! Hope you're doing really fine soon! {{{hugs}}} and pixiedust for you (but pleae, not on another tornado!).

Go to my shop, my blog and my Facebook page.
Netherlands Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Eiffel Tower Mickey Pumpkin Expedition Everest Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe

Romajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 12:44 PM   #9
Murmer
Getting some photos of the Tree of Life

Thanks for the SS.

Also posted HERE.
Ive met another MouseScrapper Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

Murmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 12:45 PM   #10
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Lisa it is so good to hear your family is good just a bit shaken. Hope all goes well on your traveles home.
Here is mine:

Also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...780#post134780
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote