MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Design Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 07-06-2012, 12:40 PM   #11
frogfish
Taking the Monorail to EPCOT

Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Lumix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Minnie Mouse View Post
Thanks Christina & Brenda. What other colors do you think should be included? How do you get the Hex Codes for colors? I want to get started early I waited way too long on the last challenge
In PhotoShop, select a color with the eyedropper tool, then click on the foreground color in left menu bar (the color picker icon at the bottom). That will bring up the color picker popup and at the bottom in the center will be the hex code for that color.

frogfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2012, 12:51 PM   #12
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogfish View Post
In PhotoShop, select a color with the eyedropper tool, then click on the foreground color in left menu bar (the color picker icon at the bottom). That will bring up the color picker popup and at the bottom in the center will be the hex code for that color.
WOW that is easy! I will use your colors
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 02:33 PM   #13
missdamsel
I'm on the tram

I assume we can all use these colors if we choose too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogfish View Post
They look like good colors to me! I quickly checked gamut on them and some of the colors aren't in gamut. Here is the swatch with the colors mapped to their closest gamut color.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

missdamsel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 02:40 PM   #14
frogfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by missdamsel View Post
I assume we can all use these colors if we choose too?
You can use these colors if you want, but you don't have to. Since there is just a theme this time, any colors you choose to use are fine!

Old 07-08-2012, 01:59 AM   #15
ljritchie
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth

Software: Artisan 5.0. Photoshop CC
Camera: IPhone 7
Count me in!! I'll do a Western Themed Mini
Sorcerer\'s Hat I love DCL! Mickey Pumpkin Christmas Tree Magical Express Minnie\'s Bow Expedition Everest Monorail Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Flag Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey\'s shorts Maracas 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Earful Tower United States of America Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Carousel horse Teacups Rocket Jets Eiffel Tower Contemporary Resort 2 Fantasmic

ljritchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 04:19 AM   #16
Saar
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop 7
Camera: Nikon D40x
Count me in.
But I was wondering if I can also use some brown colors?

My blog | My shop | My Facebook Fan Page

I proudly create for:

<- Grab my blinkie
Eiffel Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Star Tours Rocket Jets Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin France Christmas Tree Turkey Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pumpkin King

Saar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 05:25 AM   #17
frogfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saar View Post
Count me in.
But I was wondering if I can also use some brown colors?
You can use any colors you want as long as you use the theme Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. The colors listed in the previous posts were just possible choices; there isn't a color requirement at all. It would be nice to see a variety of colors since the theme is so specific.

Old 07-08-2012, 05:50 AM   #18
Saar
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop 7
Camera: Nikon D40x
Thank you Christina.
I just started and I'm using some of these colors (but not all and I added some of my own).

My blog | My shop | My Facebook Fan Page

I proudly create for:

<- Grab my blinkie
Eiffel Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Star Tours Rocket Jets Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin France Christmas Tree Turkey Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pumpkin King

Saar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 07:20 PM   #19
Gwendlite
Trying all the props in Toontown

Software: Photoshop CS5 Extended
Camera: Canon: PowerShot S5 IS
Send a message via AIM to Gwendlite Send a message via Yahoo to Gwendlite
I've got my template done, just need to package it up!!

Minnie\'s Bow Star Tours Minnie\'s Shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Mickeys shoe

Gwendlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 08:58 PM   #20
alovesj95
Watching the Jedi Training Academy

Software: PSE9 and CS4 (however I haven't figured out how to use this yet)
Camera: Canon T4i
I want to join in again! I had fun with the first one...I will edit and update this when I decide what I am going to attempt. Unfortunately, I am on a laptop that doesn't have all my actions. We are in the middle of a military move and all of my stuff is on it's way here. Can't say my stuff will be great.

My BLOG

Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Teacups Mickey Pumpkin United States of America It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow

alovesj95 is offline   Reply With Quote