MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2011, 06:37 PM   #1
kathleena
Taking the bus to the Magic Kingdom

Software: PSCS4
Camera: Canon XS1IS Olympus Stylus-9000
Weekly Challenge #101 - Sept 7-13

I’m excited to be back hosting another challenge with a super prize for you for participating. I also love hosting Challenge #101 because the number 1 has very special meaning in my life! (not explaining, just saying……)

Anyway, roadmap and recipe challenges are a love/hate relationship for me.
I love to try new and different things, but sometimes the challenges are so detailed, I feel my creativity is stifled. KWIM? This time, I decided I would give you a prompt and have you make your own challenge from it. So you can make it as simple or as complex as you want!

If you have looked at a recent layout I did, you will see that I was a big winner at BINGO on a recent Disney Dream cruise! So BINGO is your prompt.
I want you to take the letters in that word and make your own challenge. For example, you can take the “B” and use a B on your layout, or use a Bow, or use two papers (2nd letter of the alphabet, if you’re English speaking . And be sure that you do something different for each letter. So there will be no using the word BINGO as a title and be done with it. You need to use each letter to spark something different creatively. You can add anything else you like to your layout to complete it the way that you want it!

Now, in order to earn your prize you must complete all of the following – I’ll be checking!

1. Follow my instructions above, creating a Disney themed layout
2. Post your LO with proper credits in the Weekly Challenges Gallery by midnight Tuesday, Sept 13th.
3. Add your LO to the venue/attraction/character threads in the MouseScrappers forum.
4. Leave meaningful comments & love for at least three other challenge participants (more if you have time). We all love getting love in the gallery!!
5. Come back to this thread and post your layout. In your post, you must list the challenges that you created for BINGO AND leave a link to your LO in the gallery AND a link to where you posted your LO in the venue/attractions thread.
6. Have fun creating something you enjoy!!

So here's my challenge and layout

B - Beads
I - 9th letter, 9 white flowers with heart centers
N - Notes (as in musical)
G - Green
O - Circles on papers

And I posted it in Characters/Tiana and Naveen http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...0&postcount=47

Now………………….about that prize! Becca from By Becca has created a pack of lovely themed swirls! I'll be giving out the prize during and after the challenge!

Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Viking Ship Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Eiffel Tower Fairy Godmother D23 Member Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 I love DCL! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Canada Norway

Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2011, 07:01 PM   #2
vew-tori
Watching the Aladdin Musical

Software: Creative Memories
Camera: Canon
Oh my! You are really going to make me think. I love it and I love the PP.
Disney Vacation Club Member United States of America

Old 09-06-2011, 07:17 PM   #3
poohaddict
E Ticket Holder

Software: Storybook Creator 3.0 & PSE9
Camera: Canon Rebel T2i
Wow!! Great challenge and super PP

My Blog Donna
Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Cheshire Cat 1 Teacups Star Tours Germany Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin USA Pinocchio Girlie Disney Vacation Club Minnie Cupcake Toy Story Pooh Marie Cupcake Cheshire Cat Cupcake Pirate 2 Pumpkin Mickey Confetti Cupcake Plane Crazy Toy Story Alien Mexico

Old 09-06-2011, 07:19 PM   #4
Uwsharp
Taking a Behind the Seeds tour

Software: Photoshop Elements 6.0
Camera: Canon Powershot and Canon Rebel Xsi
Kathleena - I love your approach to this challenge. I am up for stepping out of my box. Becca- very cute pp.

signature made using Connie Prince's Main Street Magic
Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Star Tours Mickey Pumpkin Mickey\'s glove Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Cheshire Cat 1 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5

Old 09-06-2011, 08:40 PM   #5
obumpus

Oh how fun! Now to just figure out my "recipe."

Old 09-06-2011, 09:30 PM   #6
Charelkenl
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Nikon 7200
Kathleena, What a neat idea for a challenge.
Becca, what a wonderful PP.
Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours I love DCL! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Rocket Jets Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Ears Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Carousel horse 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Expedition Everest Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Viking Ship Contemporary Resort 2 Eiffel Tower

Old 09-07-2011, 04:15 AM   #7
Kuraire
Just parked the car

Software: Paint Shop Pro X
Great Challenge, I got some brainstroming to do for this one. The PP is super too, thank you!!

Click on my Sig to go to my blog

Signature made with Beechy Keen Kit from Kellybell Designs

Old 09-07-2011, 06:43 AM   #8
miranda
Blasting through Space Mountain

Software: PSE 6.0
Camera: Nikon D5100
I thought this challenge was so neat and the PP is awesome and I was home today, so why wait when you can start right away. It was kinda hard but I think I got all the letters:

B = something blue
I = 9th letter of the alphabet so 9 elements
N = new font (for me) Pea MissStaker
G = something yellow, which is called "geel" in Dutch
O = (Mickey's) ears (large photo), ears are called "oren" in Dutch.

Hope this is allright, if not I have to make a new one.

Here is my layout:

Find it in the gallery here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...e23101&cat=575
And in the forum here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...2836#post82836

Once again thanks for the great challenge and PP.

Old 09-07-2011, 08:01 AM   #9
tukogirl

Love this challenge Nancy! I too struggle when the recipe is too specific, love the creative freedom you've given us. And those swirls are A-MAZ-ING!!!!

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

Old 09-07-2011, 09:31 AM   #10
Saar
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop 7
Camera: Nikon D40x
Amazing challenge!
And awesome pp.

I'm starting right now.

My blog | My shop | My Facebook Fan Page

I proudly create for:

<- Grab my blinkie
Eiffel Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Star Tours Rocket Jets Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin France Christmas Tree Turkey Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pumpkin King

Closed Thread