MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Template Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2012, 07:49 PM   #1
Fran98765
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PS CS6
Camera: Kodak P&S
Template Challenge #147, 12/15-12/28

Hi! Welcome to this week's template challenge. I totally didn't realize I was on the list, so I was a bit surprised when I got a PM saying I was hosting! I was planning to make something today, but as you can imagine, with the news today (which I found out about at a funeral)... I was not in the mood for designing templates. So.... I have a coupon for you to get Tropical Christmas Templates from my shop. Use either of the templates on a Disney related page to complete the challenge. Pages must also be Christmas/holiday related.

use code: FranB_MShoho
expires 12/28/12

As an added bonus... everyone who uses primarily my products (at least 85%) on their page will be entered to win a $10 gift certificate to my shop. If you create 2 pages (one with each template) and use my products you will get 2 entries into the drawing.

If you haven't been to the parks during Christmas-time, here are some ideas for you to scrap a Christmas themed page:
  • Christmas gifts that are Disney
  • Disney ornaments or decorations on your tree
  • Your dream of vacationing at Disney during the holidays, you can snag an image from the web (make sure it's ok to use) or make a photo-less page.

Have fun creating!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Monorail Thanks for being so helpful to others Fran! I link to MouseScrappers! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Carousel horse Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Rocket Jets Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Contemporary Resort 1 Earful Tower Pirate Dog Fantasmic

Last edited by Fran98765; 12-26-2012 at 07:43 PM.

Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2012, 07:48 PM   #2
cmtscrap
E Ticket Holder

Software: Forever Artisan 6.0
Camera: Nikon D5000 and Nikon DX40
Send a message via Yahoo to cmtscrap
Sorry Fran, I definately did not mean for you to get the news while you were at a funeral.

Cute templates, and I should have the SBC version to you in a day or two.

Charlene

I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Monorail Magical Express Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Carol helped me book my vacation! Mickey\'s glove I love DCL! Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Charlene! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie\'s Bow Pop Century 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #3 D Ticket Disney Vacation Club Member Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 12-17-2012, 10:45 AM   #3
Fran98765

oh gosh no, Charlene... i found out about Connecticut during a funeral.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Monorail Thanks for being so helpful to others Fran! I link to MouseScrappers! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Carousel horse Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Rocket Jets Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Contemporary Resort 1 Earful Tower Pirate Dog Fantasmic

Old 12-18-2012, 08:51 AM   #4
amordemar
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Canon 50D; lenses: 50mm, 85mm
The news this week has definitely been extremely sobering in the midst of all the holidays and celebrations. These templates are STILL fantastic even if you didn't design them specifically for the challenge! I tried using the coupon code but I kept getting an error message (?) Just wanted to let ya' know

Come Say Hi Over at My Scrap Blog!! A Disney Addicted Family! DH , ME! Ali , Ethan , Ava , and Lulu
Magical Express I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Carousel horse Boo Cheshire Cat Cupcake Star Tours Pirate Flag Big Eyes Minnie Captain EO Big Eyes Tinkerbell Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Haunted Mansion Japan United Kingdom I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

Old 12-18-2012, 10:14 AM   #5
Wahoomrm
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSCS2
Camera: Canon
Ali, I was able to download the templates. Make sure you're first signed in before trying to use it. The first time I tried, I hadn't signed in before entering the code.
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Expedition Everest Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey Parts Patchwork Canada United Kingdom France Morocco Japan Italy Germany China Norway Mexico

Old 12-18-2012, 09:18 PM   #6
Fran98765

Yep, usually the biggest culprit of troubles is remembering to sign in prior to getting to the checkout screen!

Old 12-21-2012, 07:49 AM   #7
karrieskreations
Having breakfast at Chef Mickey's

Software: photoshop 7
i could not decide on which template to use... so i used both
here are my layouts

both are linked for credits and also posted here and here

Old 12-21-2012, 09:49 PM   #8
Fran98765

adorable pages! thanks for playing along!

Old 12-25-2012, 09:44 PM   #9
Jen K
Just parked the car

Software: CM SBC+
Camera: Canon Powershot
Are the SBC versions of these two templates available yet? I'd love to have them. I love these templates. Thank you!

Old 12-26-2012, 04:38 AM   #10
riette
Just parked the car

i am trying to download the template but the store is unavailable - the link only opens on the 1st jan how do i get the download please help hugs

Closed Thread