MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 04-23-2019, 04:53 AM   #21
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Quote:
Originally Posted by slfam View Post
Roxana - Thanks for the input! I am confused though, being fairly new to posting here at Mousescrappers... I thought it had to be posted in three places - 1. Member Galleries and then 2. under the proper forum challenge and 3. in the forum (place specific) as well. So, I posted it to member Galleries first, then to the forums under Weekly Challenge #398 April 18-24, 2019, and finally to the correct Forum and sub forum which I posted it under Disneyland --> Main Street General. So, I was not supposed to put it in all three places?

Also, I have never done a Carsland Layout or posted one there so I'm not sure what you mean about that one. I saw there is a layout posted there using the same template but it is not mine.

Thanks for the ifor about the ink. That I definitely didn't know. I am going to go back and try to fix the links and whatnot now. PLEASE, if I am still doing something wrong let me know and I will keep trying to get it right.
Oops sorry about the Carsland
Like Neverland Scraps said those rules were only for the MS celebration, for the usual challenges you should post under the following:
1-challenge gallery
2-challenge thread
3-correspondent thread

and your post in a challenge should include the linked image and a note with also posted in: (the correspondent thread link)

when it is not for a specific challenge you will post under member gallery only and in the correspondent thread so everybody can see it when looking for inspiration

Hope I didnt mess it up this time

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2019, 08:52 AM   #22
janette
Taking a Journey Into Imagination

Great challenge thank you for hosting!

Forum Link

janette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 07:52 PM   #23
naturebug
Cooling off in Critter Country

Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Nikon Coolpix and Cannon digital EOS
I wasn't sure I'd have enough time to get this one made but here it is. Thank you Roxana for the challenge and Neverland Scraps for the beautiful prize.

Also found at http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...nnings&cat=575
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Boardwalk 1 Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Contemporary Resort 2 Mouse Ears Pirate Ears

Last edited by naturebug; 04-24-2019 at 06:12 PM.

naturebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 05:39 AM   #24
roxana

PPS send up to here!

Please don't forget to include in your post the link to the correspondent forum, DianeinOz, Tlowe3 and Naturebug, please add a: Also posted and the link, this to be sure your pages are in the proper forums and won't be missed when looking for inspiration!

Thanks Slflam!!

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

Old 04-24-2019, 09:57 AM   #25
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Thanks for the challenge Roxana

Also posted here
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...347#post177347
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 05:11 PM   #26
ratgirl24
Feeling like a kid again on Tom Sawyer Island

Software: Photoshop Elements 2019
Camera: Nikon D3200, Nikon Coolpix S8100 and iPhone
Hollywood Studios Star Wars Meet & Greet

Thanks so much Roxana for hosting and to Neverland Scraps for the sweet PP!

Also posted in Theme Parks > Disneys Hollywood Studios Layouts > Animation Courtyard / Mickey Avenue > Star Wars Launch Bay

and

Weekly Challenges Gallery
Transfer an existing reservation Contemporary Resort 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 2 I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Star Tours Cutester Bee Ursula Cheshire Cat Cupcake Epcot logo WDW logo Monorail I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! A Ticket Cutester Minnie Pigglet 2 Jungle Cruise Olaf Pirate Dog Jiminy Cricket Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland)

Last edited by ratgirl24; 04-24-2019 at 05:20 PM.

ratgirl24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 06:41 PM   #27
Wahoomrm
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSCS2
Shopping in China

Thanks for the Weekly Challenge. It's taken me a few days to put this together ... I couldn't find a starburst paper.
Thanks, too, for the journal cards. They are sooo nice!

Forum: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...363#post177363
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Expedition Everest Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey Parts Patchwork Canada United Kingdom France Morocco Japan Italy Germany China Norway Mexico

Wahoomrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 09:07 PM   #28
Ruby
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 8 for Mac
Thank you so much for hosting, Roxana! And thank you for the adorable cards Neverland Scraps!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...370#post177370

I link to MouseScrappers! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Disney Vacation Club Ursula Blue Bear Minnie Cupcake Big Eyes Tinkerbell

Ruby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 08:32 AM   #29
scraptraci
Admiring the nostalgic touches on Buena Vista Avenue

Software: pse
Camera: panasonic lumix, cannon rebel
thanks for the challenge, i didn't finish in time since life got in the way, but happy to have gotten another layout done thanks for hosting Roxana

any suggestions on what sub forum to post this under- photopass? other disney magic, doesn't seem like characters since it is just film props but wasn't sure- thanks

Baymax Sven Perry Test Track

Last edited by scraptraci; 04-25-2019 at 08:40 AM.

scraptraci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 05:54 AM   #30
roxana

Quote:
Originally Posted by scraptraci View Post
thanks for the challenge, i didn't finish in time since life got in the way, but happy to have gotten another layout done thanks for hosting Roxana

any suggestions on what sub forum to post this under- photopass? other disney magic, doesn't seem like characters since it is just film props but wasn't sure- thanks

I think I found it LOL Is this the Incredible Tomorrowland Expo they did for the release of the film right? if yes, it should go in Magic Kingdom/Tomorrowland/ General
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ead.php?t=3304