MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > Help and Support
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2012, 10:52 AM   #1
Kilted Candyman
Trying all the props in Toontown

Software: PSE
Camera: Canon PowerShot ELPH 310 HS
Intro area?

Good day all,

Been lurking around here for a while and getting ready to at least wade in but I was curious if the was a discussion/intro area that I am missing?

Thanks,
Jim
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Magical Express I love DCL! Pirate Ears Rocket Jets Pirate Dog Pirate Flag D23 Member Sorcerer\'s Hat It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie\'s Bow Boardwalk 1 Jungle Cruise Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Monorail Viking Ship Pirates of the Caribbean Skyway Contemporary Resort 1 Contemporary Resort 2

Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2012, 12:01 PM   #2
frogfish
Taking the Monorail to EPCOT

Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Lumix
If you are speaking of an area to introduce yourself, it is here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...lay.php?f=9625

Welcome to MouseScrappers! You should come check out our challenges here: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/for...lay.php?f=9626

Old 09-11-2012, 02:14 PM   #3
jr4mni
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France

Software: Craft Artist Pro, PSE 10, PCS6
Camera: Looking for a new one.
Welcome! Don't just go for a dip! Dive in the deep end with the rest of us!

You'll love it here and there's just no better way to get involved than to just start posting, checking the galleries out and saving inspirational layouts to your favorites!

PROUDLY creating for Mad for the Mouse Designs and Chubby Chihuahua-Designs
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie Bride Star Tours Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin United States of America Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pirate Flag Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Old 09-11-2012, 06:44 PM   #4
greggiew
I'm on the tram

Software: Adobe Photoshop
Camera: Canon Rebel T5i, Pentax Optio W10 & iPhones ;)
Welcome Jim.

I'm relatively new here too, but everyone I've interacted with here are top-notch!

Greg

Old 09-12-2012, 04:37 AM   #5
Kilted Candyman

Thanks all.

I have posted in the intro area. Now I just got to get my program working on my new laptop. Old one crashed

Jim
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Magical Express I love DCL! Pirate Ears Rocket Jets Pirate Dog Pirate Flag D23 Member Sorcerer\'s Hat It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie\'s Bow Boardwalk 1 Jungle Cruise Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Monorail Viking Ship Pirates of the Caribbean Skyway Contemporary Resort 1 Contemporary Resort 2

Old 09-12-2012, 04:54 AM   #6
greggiew
I'm on the tram

Good luck with the new laptop - know the agony of a crashed computer. Mine crashed about 2 years ago and I haven't touched it since!

Greg

Old 09-12-2012, 04:59 AM   #7
Kilted Candyman

Problem is I've got most (damn raid 0) data off but it looks like my new laptop might be a DOA. The DVD drive is dead. Can't load the program.

Jim

Old 09-12-2012, 05:58 AM   #8
greggiew
I'm on the tram

Yeah, no doubt no DVD drive is definitely not a good thing!!!

Greg

Old 01-26-2013, 01:38 PM   #9
MinnieScrapper
Just parked the car

Software: Paint Shop Pro X5
New here...Was looking for the introduce yourself folder, although when I click on the link in this thread, it says I do not have permission to access that page. Also was unable to find the area where I can edit my signature.

Thanks for all the help.

-Julie

Old 01-26-2013, 02:41 PM   #10
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnieScrapper View Post
New here...Was looking for the introduce yourself folder, although when I click on the link in this thread, it says I do not have permission to access that page. Also was unable to find the area where I can edit my signature.

Thanks for all the help.

-Julie
Julie,

It should work for you now. I think you have to have at least one post before you can introduce yourself.

Welcome! Glad you joined us.

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

Closed Thread