MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2011, 04:49 PM   #101
tukogirl

Chef Minnie Mouse: What a great thing to look forward too, so fun! Great job with the word art and making your journaling fun and interesting!

Goofys Girl:
Great photos! Love that alpha and that yummy plaid paper. The news paper type journaling font really adds a homey touch that goes perfectly with your page!

Christypooh402:
I love the ribbon woven through the title. Beautiful pictures! You did a great job scrapping pics you’ve been putting off scrapping for a while. Fantastic journaling!

Vew-tori:
Great job with the quote! Fantastic paper layering, I love the stacks you’ve created, they create lots of visual interest.

Pixiejodi:
fantastic character page. The beaded title is great, and I love the use of the buttons in the corner. Fun journaling!

Danagirl: Your title work is awesome, perfect for this challenge. Great use of the clipart princesses, I can’t believe you found one with a pretty horse! Love the paper layering!

Aussiefi: the perfect pic for this challenge! Love the cool shiny photo corners you used and the cute stars. Great page!

Missi me:
This is a great pixar page, so fun and happy. Love the paper layering and your great elements. I think you’ve convinced me to buy this kit, darn you!

Mouselvrmom:
great page redo, I definitely like the lightened up photo. The glitter splats behind the pics are gorgeous and add great dimension.

Omaha:
oh my goodness, I LOVE the red laser sight on the big darth vader pic. Great use of the word art strips. Nice journaling quote, great idea!

Ruby:
oh my gosh, these are great make you laugh pics. Fantastic title work – love the flowers in the O’s and the great stitching!

Wow, these pages have been so fun to look at! I hope everyone who participates has a little time to check out the work done by fellow scrappers, there is some great stuff here!. I’ve sent prizes to everyone who has posted so far, so if I missed you please let me know.

Remember, you have until 7am PT tomorrow to get your page in!

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2011, 05:10 PM   #102
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Yeah! I have been wanting to scraplift this LO for a long time.. Thanks for the push! Awesome LO Kathryn!!!!!

I choice Weekly Challenge #35: Gallery Favorites

The challenge was to pick one of your Gallery Favorites and find some inspiration from it...So...

I lifted exactly the LO by cassidyk, except I added my own photos and journaling. I love it!

Here is mine:

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...2756#post82756

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 09-06-2011, 05:30 PM   #103
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: SBC+ 3.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappinnewbie View Post
Yeah! I have been wanting to scraplift this LO for a long time.. Thanks for the push! Awesome LO Kathryn!!!!!

I choice Weekly Challenge #35: Gallery Favorites

The challenge was to pick one of your Gallery Favorites and find some inspiration from it...So...

I lifted exactly the LO by cassidyk, except I added my own photos and journaling. I love it!

Here is mine:

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...2756#post82756
Great job Melinda! I don't think I have ever had anyone scraplift me before so I feel very honored and flattered.
It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

Old 09-06-2011, 05:45 PM   #104
viviangrothe
I'm on the tram

I did the challenge #31 where you had to do your top ten Disney items! I'm still working on the last four but thought since this is a two page it could count for the challenge.

I'm fairly new to this so let me know if I've done something incorrectly!

Thanks for the fun challenges. Everyone is so talented it's a little intimidating!

Last edited by viviangrothe; 09-06-2011 at 05:46 PM. Reason: didn't leave space between pics!

Old 09-06-2011, 06:12 PM   #105
HavaDrPepper
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey

Software: PSP XII
Camera: Canon S3IS
I chose to do weekly challenge #75:

The challenge instructions are going to be simple:

It is going to be All about Disney Trasportation! (Within Disney)

Anything from Monorail, to boats, to Bus, cars, anything that transport us at Disney! Even Walking! or anything that suggest transport will work! We can all scrap those pictures too!

Make the layout your own, just have fun!

In Summary:

1. Layout about Transportation within Disney (see above for details)
2. You can choose any number of photos…
3. Add a hidden Mickey
4. Title, date and journal if you like. Add your finishing touches…
5. Choose any colors you wish to use

Also posted here

René

Old 09-06-2011, 06:32 PM   #106
travelingxio
Riding Radiator Springs Racers

Software: Photoshop Elements 10
Camera: Nikon
Weekly Challenge #100

I used challenge #3:

"Weekly Challenge #3 {9/29/ -10/6}
Hi everyone!

I'm Susan and I'm happy to be the host this week! We have some anniversaries coming up in the next week: Magic Kingdom's 38th, Epcot's 27th, and my husband and I celebrate our 19th on Oct. 6! Therefore, I thought the theme this week would be paying tribute to someone or something you love that relates to Disney in some way or celebrating a special occasion, event, or milestone.

Your options are:
1) Pay tribute to a special person or favorite character, park, parade, restaurant, or attraction. or
2) Share a special event or occasion at Disney or is Disney-related. "

Here is mine ...

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...=19719&cat=575

Old 09-06-2011, 07:42 PM   #107
hjansen69
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey

Epcot Fountain

I used Weekly Challenge #94.

This challenge is as easy as 1, 2, 3!

1. Choose pictures you've been putting off scrapping. It can be because they're so fabulous you didn't want to mess them up or they're needed but ugh, not what you want to work on. If you don't have any pictures like that, it's time for picture-less layout!

2. Journal. I know many don't like it, but we're gonna do it.

3. Use one thing from a kit or other purchase that you haven't used yet. You know, the ones you've been putting off.

The Rules:
1. Challenge should be Disney related
2. Layout should be uploaded to the MouseScrappers Gallery in the Weekly Challenge category
3. Participants should post their layouts in two places: in the challenge thread, and in the appropriate forum
4. Finish the challenge by next THURSDAY
5. Leave love
6. Please don't use a quick page to fulfill the challenges

Posted here:

Heather

Old 09-06-2011, 08:23 PM   #108
canadianmommy
Just parked the car

My very first Mousescrappers Challenge! Woot!

I chose to do Weekly Challenge #63:
Hi there everyone! This week is Walt Disney's birthday!! So to celebrate, we're taking our challenge inspiration from Walt's name. The challenge this week is:

White. Use a white background for your page. You can layer other colored papers on top if you want, but I want to see a white colored background.
Alphas. I want to see at least TWO different alphas on your page. Mix & match, or alternate letters. Whatever you do, use two alphas or more.
Line it up. I want to see at least three buttons or brads in a row somewhere on your page.
Tell the story! I want to see some serious journaling (at least 4 or 5 lines if not more!).

image is linked to gallery!

also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...?t=2977&page=7

Thanks for the great challenge and gorgeous participation gift!

Last edited by canadianmommy; 09-06-2011 at 08:30 PM.

Old 09-06-2011, 08:44 PM   #109
scaccogirl
I'm on the tram

I chose Challenge #83 - about birthday celebrations!

Here are the rules:
Quote:
Hi everyone! I'm so excited to be hosting the challenge this week! Since we're doing some celebrating around here due to MS's 2nd birthday, the challenge this week will be about celebrations.

So, I want to see LO's about Disney related celebrations. They can be birthdays, anniversary's or other celebrations that you had either at one of the parks or a Disney related celebration at home.

I'll be easy on you - you can use any number of photos, and papers that you want, but would like to see elements you would associate with a celebration - IE: balloons, confetti, scatters, etc.

Posted also in this thread: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...&postcount=178

Old 09-06-2011, 08:55 PM   #110
reboscraps
Going thru the Disneyland turnstiles

Software: PSE7
Great challenge!!

I picked

Weekly Challenge #90 (6/15-6/21)

Hey everyone!! If you all are anything like me, you have purchased a TON of amazing scrap products that you have yet to use! Your challenge for this week is:

*Create a Disney related layout using a kit/products you have NEVER used before!*

I used the California Template Set by Scrapping with Liz, I'd been sitting on that for a while!, and a new kit by Pixel Gypsy, More Magic.

I also posted my layout in the California Screamin' thread (post #14.)

Closed Thread