MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Scraplift Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 11-24-2013, 06:10 AM   #1
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Scraplift Challenge #106 - Nov 24 - Dec 7

Good morning!

I'm back to host one of my absolute favorite challenges!

I love to use templates, but when I don't find anything that works for what I have in mind, I love to find inspiration in magazines - when you think about it, magazines are almost like one big digital scrapbook album! They have to make things legible and visibly appealing!

I found this great page in an article called "Beyond Breadcrumbs" in the March issue of the magazine called Clean Eating. I loved the circles of the bowls and the different sizes of bowls!

My challenge to you is to scraplift this magazine page. I've done one, but it's a CT layout and will be coming out this coming weekend. It's also non-Disney, so I'm going to adjust the layout to a Disney layout today. I'll post when I have it done.

Remember the rules
Scraplift Rules:
1) Your LO must be Disney related (or nearby theme park)
2) Upload your LO to the new Scraplift Challenge Gallery and post it in this thread.
3) Post your LO in the appropriate thread in the forums and put that link in your post here
4) Leave love for your fellow participants because we all love comments on our LOs

The definition of a scraplift is to use a layout as inspiration for your own LO.

Here's what you'll play for. An ADORABLE new kit from Marieke (by Romajo). Doggy Christmas is a fun holiday kit you could use for Pluto photos - or any other Christmas feel pictures. Marieke has also made a coordinating Mouse kit for my weekly challenge that begins Wednesday, so watch for that too!

and here's my page for the challenge...I haven't been lucky enough to travel to Disney at Christmas time, but I wanted to use these awesome papers!! We have lots of Disney ornaments On this page I've mixed the Doggy Christmas & Mousy Christmas (which will be the pp for my weekly challenge starting Wednesday)
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

Last edited by tinkerbell1112; 11-24-2013 at 06:47 PM.

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2013, 07:12 AM   #2
Romajo
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island

Camera: Sony
Here's my Page, Jlynn. Was inspired by the talk bubbles.

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...342#post140342
Thanks for hosting this challenge.

Go to my shop, my blog and my Facebook page.
Netherlands Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Eiffel Tower Mickey Pumpkin Expedition Everest Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe

Romajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 10:36 AM   #3
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Love it! I liked those talk bubbles too
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

Old 11-30-2013, 12:19 PM   #4
monstermama
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: iPhone & Nikon DF
Thank you for hosting this challenge, and thank you to Marieke for the PP! I've never scraplifted something non-scrapbooking (does that even make any sense? I'm still tired out from shopping and cooking!) and this was a ton of fun! I really hope you do more in the future!

I also posted it here.
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Dog Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Star Tours Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Rocket Jets Mouse Ears Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Disney Vacation Club Member

monstermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 04:43 PM   #5
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstermama View Post
I've never scraplifted something non-scrapbooking (does that even make any sense?
It makes absolute sense to me!! I hosted another one similar to this about a month or so ago. It was scraplift #101 if you'd like another page and a visual of how others interpreted it. http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ad.php?t=13911 I use pages in magazines all the time I sometimes think it's hard to scraplift a page anymore from a site because there are so many templates now - I'm always worried I'll do something absolutely perfect (hahahahah) and feel bad that I didn't actually buy the template!

Dig through mags and look at the ads - you'd be amazed at the inspiration you can find!!

I'll send the pp out shortly ps - if you see my weekly challenge you can get the coordinating Minnie Christmas kit from Marieke

Old 12-07-2013, 11:39 AM   #6
Murmer
Getting some photos of the Tree of Life

Thanks! Thanks to Romajo for the PP.
I was inspired by the circles.

Also posted HERE.
Ive met another MouseScrapper Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

Murmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 07:14 AM   #7
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

awesome! Thank you. I've been a bit preoccupied with a winter ice storm that hit us Friday morning. I'll send your pp out today