MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 03-21-2020, 04:31 PM   #1
doodlebugz3
Screamin' in Paradise Pier

Software: Photoshop Elements
Here for SOS SS#240

Hello! Welcome to Save our Sanity Speed Scrap #240

5pmPT/8pmET/12amDST

This is where all directions will be posted but I will also be chatting with whoever can join me on Slack. The easiest way to log in is to look at the very top right corner of MouseScrappers and you will see a brush and a Facebook link...The one you are looking for is the blue chat bubble that says chat room. Click it and you will be directed to log in to the MouseScrappers chat area.
As a reminder - I will be posting instructions beginning at 5pm PT and will post one every 10 minutes until 6pm. For those of you outside the US, please play along when you can!

I will be here and in the chat around 4:45pm PT to get us started.

Directions:

1.Choose 4 or more photos for your layout. I used 7 but not going to ask that you use that many.

2.Now place 2 pictures on one side of your page and the rest on the other so you have a center aisle in between your photos. (If you want you could go top and bottom, but you need a very noticeable center)

3.Chose a solid paper for the center of your page the rest of your papers are up to you but make sure your center pops

4.Now in the center solid paper area add 3 large round tags or circles

5.Next add at least 3 Mickey Heads to your center area

6. Ok wrapping this up add 2 pieces of tape, staples or clips etc. to the right top photo and bottom left photo

7.Last NO TITLE , use a Journal Card to compliment your page instead. Plus, anything else you think it needs but keep the elements spare on this page its about making the center POP.

Please post your pages in the #240 SS area of the gallery. It's a sub-category under "Speed Scrap Challenges 200+”. Please also link them here and in the proper forum category here at MS.

Here is my page:

Also here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...t=2944&page=24

You have until 5 PT Sunday / 8pm ET to upload.

Hope everyone has enjoyed Save our Sanity Speed Scrap Mini weekend. Can’t wait to see all your completed pages don't forget to leave love and keep encouraging each other to get those pages done.

Last edited by doodlebugz3; 04-27-2020 at 08:31 AM.

doodlebugz3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2020, 05:06 PM   #2
kateolas
Staying the night at Animal Kingdom Lodge

Software: Photoshop CC 2017 and Photoshop CS2
Camera: GE X500, Sony CyberShot
I'll be hanging out here in the thread, I have tried several times to get into the chat room and it won't let me in. I got knocked out earlier today and can't log into it at all.

Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Me!iss@! Teacups Pirate Flag Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Ears Monorail Speed Scrapper! Expedition Everest Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Ive met another MouseScrapper

kateolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 05:52 PM   #3
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
I'll play tomorrow, I'm too tired right now, been in front of the computer for hours!!! Working and scrapping LOL Please be kind LOL

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 06:26 PM   #4
Murmer
Getting some photos of the Tree of Life

So fun! Here is my attempt lol.

Also posted HERE.
Ive met another MouseScrapper Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

Murmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 06:48 PM   #5
kolohigirl
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: Adobe
Mini Scrap Weekend

Also Posted Here http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...539#post179539

kolohigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 07:06 PM   #6
Marie
Having dinner at Rainforest Café

Software: SBC Plus 3.0
Thanks for the fun challenge!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...552#post179552

Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 07:06 PM   #7
Disneysheryl65
Taking the bus to Downtown Disney

Software: SBC4/Artisan
Camera: Cannon Power Shot XS20IS
Thanks for the fun challenge! I have to admit - I waited to see your page and it helped - kinda scraplifted LOL!

Also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...544#post179544

Disneysheryl65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 07:06 PM   #8
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Thank you so much for the fun chat! I'm going to bed early-ish tonight, but will scrap tomorrow after Facebook live church!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 07:08 PM   #9
sewfun06
Randomly selected to dine in Club 33!

Software: SBC 4
Camera: Canon T3i
For Speed Scrap 240

Thanks for the great instructions, Stacy! I spent more time figuring out what to scrap and what kit I could use than I did creating it. So fun.

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...&postcount=183

sewfun06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 07:09 PM   #10
karenpg
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA

Thank you so much for organizing this. It was much needed fun.

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...SSS_240_1_.JPG

karenpg is offline   Reply With Quote