MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Let's talk about DISNEY! > Fun facts, secrets, things to look for...
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 10-24-2009, 08:34 PM   #1
PNWmom
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn

Animal Kingdom

I love Disney facts and secrets, they are great fun to look for in the parks and to add to my scrapbooks. Please add your Animal Kingdom fun facts here and please include where you found your fun fact, there are a lot of Disney urban legends out there.

There is a small shrine that when you look at it just right it lines up exactly with the mountain of Expedition Everest.

I saw this one too. You got to love Disney and their attention to details small and large.
Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Janna! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail United States of America Pirate Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Teacups

PNWmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2009, 10:05 PM   #2
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Re: WDW Animal Kingdom

Whoa... very cool! Great pic I'll have to look for that next time.

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 10:20 PM   #3
PNWmom
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn

Expedition Everest

Expedition Everest at Disney’s Animal Kingdom (just under 200 feet) is the tallest attraction at Walt Disney World Resort, followed by The Twilight Zone™ Tower of Terror at Disney’s Hollywood Studios (199 feet), Magic Kingdom’s Cinderella Castle (189 feet), Spaceship Earth at Epcot (183 feet), Space Mountain at Magic Kingdom (180 feet) and The Tree of Life at Disney’s Animal Kingdom (145 feet).

Disney’s Animal Kingdom encompasses 403 acres, the company’s biggest theme park. The park’s centerpiece is The Tree of Life, 14 stories high and 50 feet wide at its trunk.

http://corporate.disney.go.com/media...acts_08_06.pdf
Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Janna! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail United States of America Pirate Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Teacups

PNWmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 06:15 PM   #4
ncmousemom
Trying to find Nemo in the Tomorrowland lagoon

Software: PSE
Camera: Canon Rebel
I always love seeing ALL the details that Disney incorporates. I will look for this one next time. thanks

Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Cheshire Cat 1 I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag

ncmousemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:31 PM   #5
agravette
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA

i'm writing down all these in my little disney book! i take it with me on every trip and wow my kids with all these facts while we're waiting in line or near the area that's mentioned in the fact...they love it!

agravette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:56 AM   #6
Windstorm
I'm on the tram

This is neat. I am always amazed by the little details you see every time you go back and look again.

Windstorm is offline   Reply With Quote