MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Let's talk about DISNEY! > Disney News and information
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 03-05-2010, 04:11 PM   #1
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder

Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
I saw Alice in Wonderland and absolutely loved it!

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this, but...

It's wonderful. Kinda creepy/spooky in parts that younger kids might not like, but it was fantastic! You can't go wrong with the Tim Burton/Danny Elfman/Johnny Depp trio. I definitely want to go see it again!

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

QuiltyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2010, 05:18 PM   #2
MelissaD
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn

Software: Photoshop CS3
Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ28
Send a message via Yahoo to MelissaD
Awesome! My husband and I are seeing it tomorrow. I can't wait! I haven't heard any complaints about it so far from people who have seen it.
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets Contemporary Resort 1

MelissaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 07:58 AM   #3
MelissaD
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn

Software: Photoshop CS3
Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ28
Send a message via Yahoo to MelissaD
Hubby and I saw it yesterday. I defitinitely want to see it again, too.
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets Contemporary Resort 1

MelissaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 11:25 AM   #4
ScrappinCM
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA

I thought it was great!! I was able to see it in an IMAX theater and it was stunning. I found myself just smiling because I was enjoying it so much. I think it has a great message too for teen/tween girls. GIRL POWER!!

There are a lot of mixed reviews, many are saying it's really weird. Well DUH!! It's Alice in Wonderland and Tim Burton. I'm not sure really what they would be expecting.

I can't wait to see it again. LOOOOVE me some Johnny Depp.
D23 Member Pirate Ears

ScrappinCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:06 PM   #5
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder

Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappinCM View Post
I thought it was great!! I was able to see it in an IMAX theater and it was stunning. I found myself just smiling because I was enjoying it so much. I think it has a great message too for teen/tween girls. GIRL POWER!!

There are a lot of mixed reviews, many are saying it's really weird. Well DUH!! It's Alice in Wonderland and Tim Burton. I'm not sure really what they would be expecting.

I can't wait to see it again. LOOOOVE me some Johnny Depp.
I know. Some people just don't "get" it, do they? I'm going to talk my DH into going to see it with me this weekend. I really could go for seeing it again!

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

QuiltyMom is offline   Reply With Quote