MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2011, 05:30 PM   #91
kateolas
Heading to Animal Kingdom Lodge

Software: Photoshop CC 2017 and Photoshop CS2
Camera: GE X500, Sony CyberShot
Great challenge Andrea ... I got to do a challenge that I didn't get to participate in a few months ago. And a big thank you to Britt for the awesome prize.

I went with challenge # 87
1. Showcase how you handle (or appease) your Disney withdrawals BUT NO PHOTOS FROM A PARK (see above for details)
2. You can choose any number of photos…
3. Add a hidden Mickey or two...
3. Title, date and journal. Add your finishing touches…

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...9&postcount=72

Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Me!iss@! Teacups Pirate Flag Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Ears Monorail Speed Scrapper! Expedition Everest Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Ive met another MouseScrapper

Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2011, 06:50 PM   #92
christypooh402
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle

This was a great challenge for me. I've been putting off scrapping these photos for a while, even though I had the perfect kit!

Original Challenge:
This challenge is as easy as 1, 2, 3!

1. Choose pictures you've been putting off scrapping. It can be because they're so fabulous you didn't want to mess them up or they're needed but ugh, not what you want to work on. If you don't have any pictures like that, it's time for picture-less layout!

2. Journal. I know many don't like it, but we're gonna do it.

3. Use one thing from a kit or other purchase that you haven't used yet. You know, the ones you've been putting off.

The Rules:
1. Challenge should be Disney related
2. Layout should be uploaded to the MouseScrappers Gallery in the Weekly Challenge category
3. Participants should post their layouts in two places: in the challenge thread, and in the appropriate forum
4. Finish the challenge by next THURSDAY
5. Leave love
6. Please don't use a quick page to fulfill the challenges

Forum post: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...2657#post82657

Old 09-05-2011, 07:26 PM   #93
vew-tori
Watching the Aladdin Musical

Software: Creative Memories
Camera: Canon
I didn't find the board until last April so I missed tons of fun challenges. It was so fun going thru the old challenges! Thanks for the challenge and the great PP.

I choose Week #12

Walt Disney was born on December 5, 1901.

If he were alive today he’d be celebrating his 108th birthday this week. My original idea was to have you use a combination of 108 papers and elements on your layout, but that seemed a little excessive. So instead these are the rules:
Use exactly 12 elements, 5 papers, and 1 photo (12/5/01)
Add a quote from Walt Disney
In addition to the quote from Walt, your layout must be Disney related in some other way too
You have until midnight Disneyland time (PST) to post your layout for this challenge
HAVE FUN and HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALT!

Also Posted here:http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...2660#post82660
Disney Vacation Club Member United States of America

Old 09-05-2011, 08:38 PM   #94
pixiejodi
Singing along with the children on the happiest cruise that ever sailed

Software: Photo Shop Elements
Camera: Sony
I choose Weekly Challenge #82 (4/20-4/26)

Here are the directions
• Everyone has a favorite character, so show me your favorite character
• Use as many photos as you want
• Use at least 4 patterned papers and at least 1 solid
• Add some word strips
• Add a title, either a word art or your own using an alpha
• Add your finishing touches, journaling & date, if you want and of course a hidden Mickey

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...2669#post82669
Magical Express Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie\'s Bow

Old 09-05-2011, 09:05 PM   #95
danagirl
Stopping for lunch at the Blue Bayou

Heres Mine

This was an awesome challenge!! Thanks so much for the PP

I chose:
Weekly Challenge #37 6/2-6/8 KellyBell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Everyone! I am soo excited to be hosting another challenge! This week I would like to see cool titles! I always struggle with titles for my pages so I am looking for inspiration from all you wonderful scrappers!

And now for the rules!

1. Your layout must be Disney related (but we all know this by now right? )
2. I would love you to use an alpha of some sort for the title
3. Journal a little something, because telling the story is the reason we scrap in the 1st place right?!?
5. Upload to Mousescrappers gallery with credits of the wonderful designer(s) you used!!
6. And put finished layout in corresponding thread.
7. Don't forget to leave love for everyone! I know I love reading them so everybody else must too!

its also posted here:http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...2674#post82674

no new ticker..
Disney Vacation Club Member Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express

Old 09-05-2011, 09:52 PM   #96
aussiefi
Stopping for lunch at the Blue Bayou

Software: PSE 11
Camera: Canon SLR
This is a fabulous PP. I Love it!

Here is my layout. I went back to challenge #91

Here are the details

I want you to scrap some of those great sleeping/sleepy/tired Disney Pictures you have. Easy huh!!! Here are the rest of the directions!
*Sleeping/Sleepy/Tired Disney Pictures. As many as you want to use.
*I want a Hidden Mickey somewhere in your layout.
*I want a Creative Title anywhere on the page, just make sure it stands out!
*Lets have some layered papers just like you would have layers of covers on you when you sleep.

I haven't added this to any other thread, because I'm not sure it really fits anywhere else.

Old 09-05-2011, 10:05 PM   #97
missi_me
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T1i
Thanks for the challenge. It has been a while since I have done a challenge here!!

I picked challenge #98. The instructions were:

1. Scrap something Pixar related

2. Post your LO with proper credits in the Weekly Challenges Gallery here at MouseScrappers.

3. Add your LO to the venue/attraction threads in the MouseScrappers forum. For example, my layout is about Toy Story Mania, so I went to Disneys Hollywood Studios > Mickey Avenue / Pixar Place > Toy Story Mania and posted my layout in that thread. If you have a Character meet & greet layout, please post it in the appropriate thread in the Character Encounters section. Also, please make sure you are posting in the correct theme park section (I've been moving a lot of posts lately from Disney World threads that are supposed to be in the Disneyland threads!)

4. Leave comments & love for at least three other challenge participants (more if you have time). We all love getting love in the gallery!!
Left love for This one, This one, and This one. I will leave love for other ones later.

5. Come back to this thread and leave a link to your LO in the gallery AND a link to where you posted your LO in the venue/attractions thread.

6. Don't forget to have fun!!

My layout is posted here
Pirate Ears Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Jungle Cruise United States of America Expedition Everest Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Captain EO

Old 09-06-2011, 09:28 AM   #98
mouselvrmom
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 10
Camera: Canon 60D
What an awesome challenge, Andrea! I love the opportunity to go back and do one of the many that I've missed! And thanks for the awesome PP, Britt!!

I chose to do #85, April's that I didn't get to do. Here's the instructions:

This week’s challenge will be a new beginning for an old layout. Your assignment for this week is to take an old layout that you do not like or that needs a little tweaking and revamp it!

You may:
Use a totally different kit
delete photos
change journaling and title

You may not:
Add more than one photo not included in the original layout
Delete all photos

You will need to post both the old layout and the new layout in this thread. If the old layout is here in the Mousescrappers gallery, you do not have to reload it. Just put the image code in the thread alongside the new layout.

Here is my LO that I decided to redo. The picture is too dark, and I just don't care for the overall LO. I like that I tried to bring out the green in the girls' shirts, but it's just too much.

And here is my redone LO:

It's also posted here: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...2718#post82718
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Disney Vacation Club Member Boardwalk 1 Magical Express Carousel horse I link to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Eiffel Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Rocket Jets Pirate Flag Expedition Everest Monorail It\'s a Small World United Kingdom United States of America Star Tours Viking Ship Pirate Ears Norway Pirate Dog Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Cutester Bee Haunted Mansion Girlie Plane Crazy Kaa

Old 09-06-2011, 10:16 AM   #99
omaha
Cooling off in Critter Country

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Sony a550
Hello / Bonjour Thanks for this challenge

the challenge is 92# by MJAJmom

In honor of July 4th, our weekly challenge with focus on the number 4. Here are your instructions:

4 or more photos
4 or more papers
4 or more ribbons or paper strips
4 or more stars
4 or more fastners like staples/stitching/buttons/clips
4 or more lines of journaling or journal tags

posted here : Disneyland Paris : Discoveryland

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...2723#post82723
Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Kermit 1 I link to MouseScrappers! Pumpkin Pirate Flag It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Old 09-06-2011, 03:16 PM   #100
Ruby
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 8 for Mac
What a fun challenge! Thank you so much for hosting and thank you Britt for the PP!

I chose challenge #23

-Must be Disney related.
-Make your layout about something that makes you laugh - a photo, a memory, a character, an object, anything that brings a smile to your face
-Use however many photos you want, and be sure to do some journaling about it.
-Frame or mat your photos in some way.
-Fasten your layout in some way with staples, stitching, clips, etc.
-Put a Mickey on there!
-Upload your layout to the Mousescrappers Gallery so we can leave some love, and post it in the correct thread in the forum.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ead.php?t=3145

I link to MouseScrappers! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Disney Vacation Club Ursula Blue Bear Minnie Cupcake Big Eyes Tinkerbell

Closed Thread