MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts > 10th Anniversary - April 2019
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 04-07-2019, 10:29 AM   #31
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
Look what is almost done being previewed!!!

pretty soon we will be able to show you what you are scrapping for and it's beautiful!!!
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Neverland Scraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2019, 10:43 AM   #32
jennietee93
Uh oh , I just looked into the eyes of Mara

What's in the preview already looks amazing. I can't wait to see the final product.

jennietee93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 03:02 PM   #33
kaylalovesminnie
Barnstorming along with Goofy

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Kodak
Thanks Carol and SO many of the other girls who have helped to make this place a friendly and welcoming place to share our creativity!!

http://fb.com/utptcbykayla
Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Magical Express Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie Bride Cheshire Cat 1 Sorcerer\'s Hat It\'s a Small World Teacups Jungle Cruise United States of America Earful Tower 2011 Special Edition pin #6 Mickey Pumpkin

kaylalovesminnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 06:43 PM   #34
Charelkenl
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Nikon 7200
Thank You

Carol,
Thank you so much for creating this wonderful site!!!!!!
Thanks to all the folks that host the challenges!!!
Thanks to all the designers that provide PP for the challenges!!!
Thanks to all for posting such great layouts for the rest of us to scrap lift!!!!
Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours I love DCL! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Rocket Jets Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Ears Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Carousel horse 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Expedition Everest Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Viking Ship Contemporary Resort 2 Eiffel Tower

Charelkenl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 07:16 PM   #35
ta_merkins
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

....and I'm done! Thank you so much for the great challenges to get some more pages from our trip scrapped. I did realize though that there are still SOOOOO many pages to do!

ta_merkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 06:59 AM   #36
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ta_merkins View Post
....and I'm done! Thank you so much for the great challenges to get some more pages from our trip scrapped. I did realize though that there are still SOOOOO many pages to do!
WOW! That was super fast! Great job! Keep an eye on the regular challenge thread mid week. We are planning to post a couple more challenges seperate from the Anniversary challenges! That should get you scrapping some more!

Also, MS is always here! Feel free to keep posting your layouts here, and lookin g at the forum posts, they are a great way to be inspired.
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 08:26 AM   #37
Hpgirl
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop Elements 10
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i
10 years is so hard to believe - I remember registering for the second weekly challenge and making my first ever digital page for it! My technique has definitely come a long way since then. That kit preview looks amazing - all the designers have really outdone themselves.

So what projects is everybody working on? I'm 20 pages away from finishing my Disneyland 2015 album. I've been putting it off for so long since I just didn't have the "right" kits to finish (always need more runDisney and Avenger kits!), but I think I've got enough to finally just power through. Somehow the 2017 trip got finished way before 2015!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Teacups I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Pirate Dog Captain EO United States of America Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Italy Monorail Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Toy Story Boo Pirate 2 Sorcerers Hat Italy Green bear Ive met another MouseScrapper

Hpgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 09:43 AM   #38
Neverland Scraps

Quote:
Originally Posted by ta_merkins View Post
Wow, that was fast!! Congratulations on finishing the challenges so quickly!!
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 04-08-2019, 09:44 AM   #39
Neverland Scraps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpgirl View Post
So what projects is everybody working on? I'm 20 pages away from finishing my Disneyland 2015 album. I've been putting it off for so long since I just didn't have the "right" kits to finish (always need more runDisney and Avenger kits!), but I think I've got enough to finally just power through. Somehow the 2017 trip got finished way before 2015!
Sadly, nothing at the moment. I'm just trying to stay ahead of everything and not sink. Maybe once we move and life settles, but for now...nothing.

Old 04-08-2019, 10:38 AM   #40
tukogirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpgirl View Post

I have 2 more pages left in our Aulani/Hawaii trip I have about 6 to finish the Christmas WDW trip I took with my bestie. Not sure what is after that - either our 2016 Halloween trip, which will be gigantic, or the June 2018 quick trip we did. That one I could bust out fairly quickly so not sure which to do first.

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote