MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 01-30-2012, 12:50 PM   #31
Therapy97
Barnstorming along with Goofy

Software: Photoshop CS6 & PhotoImpact X3
Camera: Canon SD870IS and Canon S95
I think I like this one the best because it looks like it would make a great cover page... classic colors, yet a tropical feel to it anyway.

Lots of people are liking this one, and so do I, since I am still trying to perfect my blending skills. I love the look of blended pictures!

United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Carousel horse Minnie\'s Bow Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Flag I love DCL! Star Tours Mickey\'s glove

Therapy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2012, 12:55 PM   #32
calamitypark
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen

Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Sony A550
Some of my Favourites

I just love how this one came together so quickly and easily. As I had only just start Digital scrapping I hadn't really done alot of cluster work, but this just seemed to just be right.

Another favourite - this was the boy scrap. Scratched my head to what I could do and this photo jumped out and said do me.

I like the simplicity of this page, I haven't over done it.

Love the colours in this scrap - have never done a scrap with just 2 colors.

Last edited by calamitypark; 01-30-2012 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Add another pic

calamitypark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:20 PM   #33
nadauh
Trekking along the Maharajah trail

Software: Photoshop CS4, PSP and Vizros plugin
Camera: Canon
Wauw... There is some awesome talent here!!

This is my favorite layout... I decided to use it as a coverpage:

nadauh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:34 PM   #34
liriel
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 12
Camera: Pentax k-x
I have a couple of favorites from the weekend. I honestly loved the ones that were less fussed about and were simpler, just a few layers and smaller clusters.

For SS# 89

I loved this one because it came together so quickly for me. I loved that we were challenged to edit our photos which I rarely do, and that we had to replace one of the photo spots with an element or block of paper.

For SS# 96

I LOVED this challenge. Lisa challenged us to try a new technique. I don't blend photos very often so I decided to use that as my technique, and thanks to Roxana, I also figured out how to better blend and feather the edge of my photo.

For SS# 99

I loved this page, because it was simple, uncomplicated and came together pretty fast, and I loved the banner addition.
Mouse Ears Jungle Cruise Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Magical Express Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Monorail United States of America Mickeys shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Julie! Mickey\'s shorts Contemporary Resort 1 Carousel horse Earful Tower Carol helped me book my vacation! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Stormtrooper Ive met another MouseScrapper

liriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 03:41 PM   #35
susan0877
Riding Radiator Springs Racers

Software: PSE8
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS
These are some FABULOUS layouts everyone. Here are the ones I like from my scrapping weekend:

I like this one because it came together so quickly and I didn't use a template! I love the colors in the kit and all the white space.

I liked this one for SS 86 cause I LOVE using big photos and I love using this kit by Kellybell! It reminds me of the excitement we feel at rope drop and I think Epcot is my favorite park of all. . . ahhh, wish I had a trip planned to go back :roll eyes:

And for some reason I like this one too! I forget to do things like reflections and gradients but I really liked that we were challenged (maybe not at the time! cause I was so behind!) but it went together fairly quickly.

Very fun weekend!! Thanks to everyone who was apart of it!

susan0877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 03:43 PM   #36
susan0877
Riding Radiator Springs Racers

Software: PSE8
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadauh View Post
Wauw... There is some awesome talent here!!

This is my favorite layout... I decided to use it as a coverpage:

I didn't see this one! Amazing. Very unique and artistic. This will be awesome as a cover page!

susan0877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 04:19 PM   #37
Marie
Having dinner at Rainforest Café

Software: SBC Plus 3.0
This was for the challenge with a single color chosen from the photo. I like how simple it is. I really struggle with clustering, but I was happy with the way they turned out here.

Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 05:18 PM   #38
scrappyvore
Trying to escape from Br'er Fox and Br'er Bear

Software: Photos edited with LR2 and layouts made with PSE7...hoping to upgrade soon!
Camera: Canon Rebel XS and Canon Powershot s90
I really am pleased with this one:

I also like this layout of Mulan.

But, I'm thrilled with this one

scrappyvore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 05:56 PM   #39
Kramer.zoo
Taking the boat to the Studios

Software: PSE 10
Camera: Nikon D3000
Can't choose....

All the LOs that I did was for my first WDW trip in 2010 so I put a lot of care and love into each page...I am in the process of putting my LOs from this weekend into a Shutterfly book to share...I will post here as soon as I get it all together...

But I absolutely had to pick one...it would be this one...

Off to start leaving some love...man, this is gonna take a while...

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Mexico Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pumpkin Mickey Pooh Beast Confetti Cupcake Pete

Kramer.zoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 06:19 PM   #40
jemmls4
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track

Software: photoshop CS5
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel Ti1
It's hard to choose...

I chose this one because it's got a shabby chic vibe going and I've never been able to pull that off. I'm not one for flowers and banners and such, but I think it worked. Also, the photos had a yellowy cast to them that lent itself well to that technique.
Contemporary Resort 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 2 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century

jemmls4 is offline   Reply With Quote