MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps > Previous Marathons > 2015 SPEED SCRAP MARATHON
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2015, 05:10 PM   #1
msbagley
Spending the night in the Grand Californian

Software: PSE 9
Camera: Fuji FinePix
------------->Here for Speed Scrap 186 with Michelle of Mad for the Mouse!<----------

Hi Ladies- Thanks for joining me this evening!!
Here's what you're playing for...

Speed Scrap Guidelines:

Your page needs to be Disney-related (or surrounding area parks) and follow all the instructions below.

There will be 7 instructions in total, one every 10 minutes, starting at 8pm EDT and finishing at 9pm EDT.

Please Post your completed LO's in this thread, and in the appropriate sub-topic forum. Make sure you post the sub-forum link here too.

If you join late don’t worry that you missed the start: you can still play as long as you upload and post your layout before the deadline.

You will have SEVERAL hours to complete your layout after the last instruction is given, i.e. deadline for uploading and posting your layout is Sunday, March 22st, 12 noon EDT to be eligible for receiving the participation prize.

1. DISNEY SHOWED US THE POWER OF LOVE BETWEEN 2 SISTERS WITH THEIR BOX OFFICE SMASH “FROZEN” CHOOSE 2 PHOTOGRAPHS FOR YOUR PAGE. I was also talked into the option or 4 photos... so 2 or 4, or a multiple of 2

2. PICK ANY TEMPLATE YOU WISH, OR GO WITHOUT… YOUR CHOICE. (WHEN CREATING YOUR PAGES FOR THE MARATHON CONSIDER USING PIECES AND KITS FROM SOME OF THE MANY SPONSORS OF MOUSESCRAPPERS)

3. HANS OF THE SOUTHERN ISLES HAD 12 BROTHERS, I WANT YOU TO USE 12 PAPERS ON YOUR PAGE. OKAY KIDDING…USE 6, YOU CAN USE THEM AS WHOLE SHEETS, AS PAPER STRIPS, YOUR CHOICE.

4. OLAF WAS THE DEFINITION OF COMIC RELIEF IN FROZEN! I WANT TO SEE SOMETHING THAT REPRESENTS WINTER ON YOUR PAGE, (EX. SNOW, SNOWFLAKE, ICICLES) or Sparkly...Glitter...Pixie dust

5. DISNEY IS FAMOUS FOR QUALITY… IT’S IN THE DETAILS! I WANT TO SEE A BANNER, A MINIMUM OF 3 FLOWERS, 2 RIBBONS, AND STITCHING SOMEWHERE.

6. CATCHING SONG TITLES AND LYRICS ARE NUMEROUS IN FROZEN, USE A QUOTE OR SONG LYRIC FROM ANY DISNEY MOVIE ON YOUR PAGE. IT CAN BE YOUR TITLE, BUT IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE.
YOU MAY FOR MY SPEED SCRAP ONLY USE A PRE-MADE CLUSTER OR WORD ART ....OR NOT BOTH

7. LOVE WILL THAW A FROZEN HEART… LET’S WRAP THIS BABY UP! ADD WHATEVER ELSE YOU THINK YOUR PAGE NEEDS TO FINISH IT OFF! ADD YOUR SHADOWS, AND EVEN SOME JOURNALING IF YOU FEEL SO INCLINED. AND JUST THINK.. ONLY ONE MORE DAY OF THIS!

SHOP BLOG MAD FOR THE MOUSE FACEBOOK
Disney Vacation Club Member Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World United States of America Japan

Last edited by msbagley; 03-22-2015 at 01:54 PM.

msbagley is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links