MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Design Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

View Poll Results: Which color swatch should be used for the May Design Challenge?
3 6.98%
24 55.81%
10 23.26%
4 9.30%
2 4.65%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-24-2012, 12:02 AM   #1
frogfish
Taking the Monorail to EPCOT

Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Lumix
Design Challenge #3 - May 2012 - THE COLORS

We're bringing the April Design Challenge to a close in about a week so it's time to get ready for the May Design Challenge!

This thread is to discuss the color swatch for the next Design Challenge. 5 different color swatches have been created and added to the poll above for you to vote on. The swatch with the most votes will be the one we use next month!

Place your vote above and leave some suggestions for possible uses or themes for the swatch you voted for!
All MouseScrappers can vote, regardless of whether you plan to participate in the challenge or not.

Do you have an idea for a color swatch?
You may at any time submit suggestions for color swatches for the Design Challenge. To do so, please PM frogfish (Christina) with your color choices. Color swatches should contain exactly 6 colors (neutral colors need not be included in the swatch as they may be used for papers/elements even if they are not included in the swatch). You may use the template below to submit colors (right click to save the PNG) or simply send the hex codes.
Color Swatch Template
Please note that suggested swatches may not necessarily appear the following month. The monthly color poll will only include 5 choices and depending on the number of swatch suggestions received, there may not be room for all of them. Also, to ensure that the monthly color poll has many very unique choices, swatches that are similar to other submissions may not appear. Unused swatches will be retained for possible use in upcoming months. We reserve the right to alter any suggested swatch if colors are too far out of gamut (which means they will not print correctly).

frogfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2012, 08:19 AM   #2
ShabbyAbby
Looking for pirates and ghosts in New Orleans Square

How fun! Voted!
I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar United States of America

ShabbyAbby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:54 AM   #3
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Voted!
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:02 PM   #4
jr4mni
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France

Software: Craft Artist Pro, PSE 10, PCS6
Camera: Looking for a new one.
It was a hard pick this time. I was torn between three. I finally settled on #4.

PROUDLY creating for Mad for the Mouse Designs and Chubby Chihuahua-Designs
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie Bride Star Tours Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin United States of America Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pirate Flag Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

jr4mni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:03 AM   #5
Saar
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop 7
Camera: Nikon D40x
Hard choice. Love all the colors schemes. I voted number 2.

My blog | My shop | My Facebook Fan Page

I proudly create for:

<- Grab my blinkie
Eiffel Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Star Tours Rocket Jets Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin France Christmas Tree Turkey Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pumpkin King

Saar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:49 PM   #6
omaha
Cooling off in Critter Country

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Sony a550
Voted too for 4

my blog : Mary Cup of Tea First trip in WDW 10/25/17 - 11/15/17 and DLParis Passport Infinity so many time
Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Kermit 1 I link to MouseScrappers! Pumpkin Pirate Flag It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

omaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:02 AM   #7
RuthieRoo
Having dinner at California Grill

Ok I voted for number two. I thought it would maybe be good for Fantasyland, Stitch, Water Parks, and the castle.

Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat United Kingdom Monorail Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s glove Teacups Earful Tower I link to MouseScrappers! Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Jack Skellington Wicked Stepmother Cutester Bee

RuthieRoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 06:33 AM   #8
marinapj
Staying the night in the Beach Club

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Nikon D-5100
Just voted for #2
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Mickey\'s shorts Mouse Ears Mickeys shoe Magical Express Rocket Jets Expedition Everest Pirate Flag Mickey Pumpkin Boardwalk 1 Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s glove Contemporary Resort 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Captain EO Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Monorail It\'s a Small World

marinapj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:14 AM   #9
AnnAbbott
Having breakfast at Everything Pop

Software: PSE7
Camera: Canon Rebel xsi
posted vote...number two

Follow Me on Instagram at AnnAbbottPhotography1
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups

AnnAbbott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 09:27 AM   #10
Gwendlite
Trying all the props in Toontown

Software: Photoshop CS5 Extended
Camera: Canon: PowerShot S5 IS
Send a message via AIM to Gwendlite Send a message via Yahoo to Gwendlite
I love them all, voted for #3, because May is BEACH TIME, lol
Minnie\'s Bow Star Tours Minnie\'s Shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Mickeys shoe

Gwendlite is offline   Reply With Quote