MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Scraplift Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 06-20-2015, 01:51 PM   #1
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Scraplift Challenge #139 - June 20 - July 3

Hello everyone!

I wasn't as prepared as I had wanted to be - I was going to find an ad in a magazine for you to lift, so I will save that for next time.

For this challenge, I'm going to just tell you to go to your favorites - you know, if you're like me, you save pages to your favorites and then you never get to them! I'm always placing pages in there to scraplift later, but then I never seem to get around to it.

So check out your favorites board, remember why you placed a page there, and lift away!

Happy Scrapping!

I added this one to my favorites because I love the circles. I don't have this template, but I'm going to do what I can to scraplift this one by roxana

here's my page

and here http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...39&postcount=3

Did you grab Melidy Designs free kit this weekend, Cool Club? I hope so! Because the pp for this challenge is a few 3x4 cards I made from the kit!
Here's your pp if you participate in this challenge!

and now for the rules

Scraplift Rules:
1) Your LO must be Disney related (or nearby theme park)
2) Upload your LO to the new Scraplift Challenge Gallery and post it in this thread.
3) Post your LO in the appropriate thread in the forums and put that link in your post here
4) Leave love for your fellow participants because we all love comments on our LOs

The definition of a scraplift is to use a layout as inspiration for your own LO.
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

Last edited by tinkerbell1112; 06-21-2015 at 06:42 PM.

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2015, 02:45 PM   #2
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Thanks Jlynn for the push to use the gallery for our inspiration. Also for the nudge to use a kit I purchased during the Speed Scrap marathon, but haven't used yet.

I love this page by RMSTigger (Becca) and knew I would some day lift it. Well...today is the day!

Here is the inspiration page:

And here is my page:

Also posted here

Thanks again Jlynn for hosting and Becca for the great inspiration.

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 08:15 AM   #3
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
I love it!! I don't have any favorites because I always forget to use that feature!! Now to go through the gallery and click a few favorites!!
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Neverland Scraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 03:56 PM   #4
dawnlb94
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

Chef Mickey's

This is my first time participating in this challenge. I hope I submitted everything correctly???
Inspiration page

My Page

dawnlb94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 04:06 PM   #5
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
yes, you did! Great lift! Thanks for participating, and welcome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnlb94 View Post
This is my first time participating in this challenge. I hope I submitted everything correctly???
Inspiration page

My Page
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 09:17 PM   #6
DianeInOz
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: adobe elements 13
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XSi
I scraplifted this one from mncstbr - love the circles over the squares!

And mine....

DianeInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 01:27 PM   #7
Disneysheryl65
Taking the bus to Downtown Disney

Software: SBC4/Artisan
Camera: Cannon Power Shot XS20IS
Going to scraplift this one from Pixleyy:

I loved the wood background and the wavy motion plus the elements, paint and glow.

Thanks for the challenge and awesome PP!

Also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...261#post158261

Last edited by Disneysheryl65; 06-27-2015 at 06:47 PM.

Disneysheryl65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 08:49 PM   #8
tukogirl

Thanks for hosting and for the great prize!

Here is the page I'm lifting from mouselvrmom (Jenn)

I like how she made her bottom pic bigger than the original template, the border she added to the page and where she placed her extra elements.

also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...212#post158212

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 04:44 PM   #9
branan5
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: Adobe CC
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Nikon Coolpix P80
Thanks for hosting Jlynn and for the cute journal cards.

I scraplifted Romajo! I loved the circle photos and the mats behind them.

Here is mine:

Also posted in Cool Club.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pascal Minnie\'s Bow I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for helping with Facebook Brandy!

branan5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 11:37 PM   #10
RMSTigger
Terrified on Tower of Terror

Software: PSE 12, Lightroom 3
Camera: Nikon
Thanks Jlynn for hosting and for the fabulous PP!

Since scrappinnewbie (Melinda) used my page for inspiration I decided to lift one of her's that I placed in my favorites a few months ago. I love how everything overlaps. It reminds me very much of a crazy quilt. Here is her page:

and here is my lift:

I also posted my page in the Cinderella's Coach thread.

RMSTigger is offline   Reply With Quote