MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2015, 06:38 PM   #1
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Weekly Challenge #278 April 15 - April 21, 2015

Hello hello! sorry I'm running late! Today was errands day, and our many errands went a little longer than usual!

This weeks challenge is all about simple things! Your goal is to be scrapping pages, and preserving your memories! Hopefully this challenge will do just that!

Please include the following on your layout:
1. As many photos as you would like! Maybe you are like me and LOVE to fill your layouts with photos, or you like to keep things SIMPLE and include just 1-2 photos...Whichever is just fine!

2. Please include at least 3 flowers or foliage or both! I love flowers on my pages....more flowers is perfectly fine!

3. Sometimes I struggle with my titlework, to simplify this, please use a word art as your title.

4. Templates make our scrapping process so much easier...so use a template for your page arrangement. Feel free to alter and change it as much as possible.

5. Papers- as little or as much as you would like! Layer them on, or minimize them...it's up to you!

6. Journal a little or a lot! I love to include some journaling. So even if you prefer not to journal, at least include the who, what, where, when and how of your page!

That's it...EASY right?!

Now, what you are playing for...3 lucky participants will win this cute mini kit by Down This Road Designs:

this mini kit is perfect for photos with Donald, a Disney cruise or hanging out by the pool or waterpark! It coordinates perfectly with her soon to be released main kit:

Keep an eye on Angie's store at ScrapOrchard for the release!

To win this mini, 3 of my girls will each chose their favorite layout from those posted in this thread. Remember to also post your layout in the corresponding forum, and in the weekly challenge gallery! No double dipping!

Have fun and remember to keep it simple!!! Can't wait to see your layouts!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Last edited by Aussiegirl; 04-15-2015 at 06:47 PM.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2015, 11:27 AM   #2
3BluEyedBabies
Watching Finding Nemo the Musical

Software: GIMP
Camera: Canon Power Shot SX260
WOW!

Such a cute PP! Thanks for hosting this!

Old 04-17-2015, 05:40 PM   #3
Disneysheryl65
Taking the bus to Downtown Disney

Software: SBC4/Artisan
Camera: Cannon Power Shot XS20IS
Thanks for hosting and thanks to Down This Road for chance to win this beautiful kit!

Also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...882#post156882

Old 04-18-2015, 10:12 AM   #4
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
finished this one up today for the challenge. yay! almost done with my 2013 book!!

also here
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...1&postcount=57

and I had another side to it, so I wrapped that up as well
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

Old 04-18-2015, 03:24 PM   #5
snowdrop

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
I almost always use flowers, so of course the layout I start working on for this I couldn't figure out how to add flowers lol! But they got on there.

Also posted in rundisney and WDW Railroad

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

Old 04-18-2015, 04:51 PM   #6
tukogirl

Look at me getting another page done! Whoo hoo! Thanks for hosting Dawn, and thanks for the chance at that darling kit!

also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...903#post156903

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

Old 04-18-2015, 10:45 PM   #7
pixleyyy
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: PS CC
Camera: Nikon d7000

Also here.
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Carousel horse Cheshire Cat 1 It\'s a Small World Mouse Ears Teacups Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Star Tours Earful Tower Captain EO

Old 04-21-2015, 01:16 PM   #8
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

I will be out of town for the next 2 days, so I won't be able to get back to this thread until Friday sometime....and I don't plan on checking the dates on this thread.

So basically, the dates will be extended just a little bit if you still want to play along!!!

Thank you to all who have participated so far, and I hope more will join us!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Old 04-21-2015, 05:09 PM   #9
Marif
Trying to find Nemo in the Tomorrowland lagoon

Software: The Gimp
Camera: iPhone
Here's mine! I used a template by Fiddle-Dee-Dee but cheated for the title... (I used the alpha and made my own).

Also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...t=2773&page=24

Old 04-21-2015, 07:06 PM   #10
sthompsonfoto
Going thru the EPCOT turnstiles

I finally got it posted! Thanks for the challenge and the chance for the GC! Hope I am in the top!

I did a two pager here is the second one

Also here
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...9&postcount=80

Closed Thread